Any way to convince my girl to give head?

redman i hope your joking. i never met a lady who didnt like being treated well. and i aint trying to impress anybody. i just like treating folks the way i like to be treated. were you sodomized as a child to make you so angry and mistrusting?

although now that i'm married and never get head, i'd accept teeth dragging or just about anything, good luck[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! Fucking teeth draggin', god damn...that sux dudn't?

pullinbig said:
redman i hope your joking. i never met a lady who didnt like being treated well. and i aint trying to impress anybody. i just like treating folks the way i like to be treated. were you sodomized as a child to make you so angry and mistrusting?

Dude, gimme a break with the flames. You wanna flame me come to the convo forum and do it.

I wasn't joking with what I said. Hey but whatever works for you, bro.

pullinbig said:
what difference does it make if she gives you head. its your place to satify her. once she starts having waves of orgasms she'll be begging to suck your cock. its in your court not hers. treat her like a queen. give her baths, shave her legs, bring her flowers. tell he how much ou love her but most of all give her orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. take your time with her and she'll come around. stop looking for a blow job and youll find one. sides blow jobs are just fore play anyway. i want my load inside my woman. nice and deep while shes screaming. mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

bro, you are a divorce waiting to happen! please, spare me. :Pat: to read this hurts!

either she dont like your dick, or she actually justs takes you seriously as the man she wants to marry another words your not another wild fuck for her sorry dude suck for you. I say you just fuckin shove that shit in her mouth one of these days after a while she will accept it fuck it.

i think that u must talk to her seriously about the fact...
a sort of psycologic message..
something about pleasure..
u must try to explain the oral sex in a sweet thender way..
tell her that it will take u to paradise...
i don't know why but it worked with my girlfriend..

pullinbig said:
theres too many guys like you around. its ashmamed for the women too cause many girls nerver get to be treated like they diserve.

a man who is selfish in bed is selfish in life.
Well said.

Back