Any1 Try Orbit EQ?

Abbyripper

hey guys, ive heard about the orbit test suspension bein crap. I was wondering if any of u guys tried there EQ, i got some bottles lyin around, u think there any good?

Well everytime I post about them people say I'm just trying to bash the lab. But I will say that someone, at elite I think, had it tested and it was underdosed. Supposed to be 250mg/ml and it was 191mg or something. Post this at elite and you'll probably have someone show you the lab test. I had good gains with their anadrol, suspension was shit. The lab has made good and sent me another product to try. When it gets here I will post my thoughts on it.

I am currently taking orbit Eq, Test Enanthate and will be finishing up with there prop and Winstrol (winny). I am taking 2cc's a week of their eq and i am getting pretty vascular, but i am on a low carb diet so it may be affecting some of the results, but so far so good.

After their lab results on the Oxandrolone, I don't know if I would trust their AS. JMO!

I used the eq back in fall. before last cycle. Seemed to be dosed good as I was getting some huge hunger cravings after first 5 weeks passed, defenitly more then another eq ive tried in past.

I was told that anavar was taken care of. Maybe someone should test different batch to see for sure?

Back