Anybody ever get a hernia??

liftingbig123

Hey guys Im wondering if any of you guys ever got a hernia from lifting or anything and how long it took you to recover and get back with the weights because i know surgery is the only option to fix it. Im worried i have one above my belly button cuz i can press something in that keeps protruding out but it doesnt hurt or ever bother me. Im going to the docs tomorow but im just worried cuz im in the 5th week of my test tren cycle and results r insane and dont want that work to go to waste wit this stupid thing...

No i never had a hernia but mentally i dont think you could confidently give it all attitude during your training sesions fearing you might tear the hernia again :dunno:

CHEERS ;)

you have an umbilical hernia. you can live with it if you want but it has the potential to cause serious complications if it gets too bad. if you get it fixed, and you should, you will be out of of any real lifting for a few months at least.

Ive had the same thing years back. an umbilical hernia.

Had the surgery (mesh put in) and never had problems with it again.

Cant remember how long I was out from lifting, but i don't think it was that long. month or 2 i believe.

Man, that scks, during a cycle. Not sure what i would have done if it was during a cycle. Id prob finish my cycle and pct then had the surgery. But thats just me.

Man, hernias can be deadly. You need to see a Dr. Dont fuck around with that bro. An emergency surgery is a big deal. I had hernias on both sides of the boys repaired about ten years ago. I had a new style proceedure and I was back to roughnecking in a month. If it is not in violation of the rules I will recommend Dr. James Goodyear of the North Penn Hernia Intitute. He is top notch and all he does is hernia work.

Mods, if this in any way voilates any rules, feel free to delete this post.

just went to the docs today and he said its NOT a hernia thank god im so effing happy about this so i can continue happily wit my cycle. another quick question, i asked to get my blood work done and am getting everything checked except for my hormone levels since im on cycle, is that ok?

Back