Anybody tried Methyl-1 Alpha?

Dlove

Product of Test
I hear legal gear has some decent products on the market and was wondering if anyone has had any decent gains with methyl-1 while eating, resting and training properly?

I have had some good experience with M1T but I am not sure if that is different than M1 alpha.

Apparently since m-1 alpha was yanked so quickly i was reading to try an get m1t that their very similar. I like this m1-alpha its the first supp ive seen that contains milk thistle and hawbeery thorn for liver protection. I found it at a local suppliment bb accesory shop earlier so I thought I would buy and run it for 4 weeks and then follow up with formadrol for 6 weeks there after to restore natutral test levels.

Dlove said:
Apparently since m-1 alpha was yanked so quickly i was reading to try an get m1t that their very similar. I like this m1-alpha its the first supp ive seen that contains milk thistle and hawbeery thorn for liver protection. I found it at a local suppliment bb accesory shop earlier so I thought I would buy and run it for 4 weeks and then follow up with formadrol for 6 weeks there after to restore natutral test levels.

yep . . .boy that owns a supp shop took alpha-1 and another product he combined with it called finedrol and gained 14 lbs and kept 8-9

Back