anybody use these before?

It's supposed to wicked pip and full blown test flu for many. It's what they are pushing at the mexican pharmacies since they are jacking the prices way up on the other stuff. It's 50mg of prop, 200mg E. They call is cheap Sustanon. Hahaha.
If you mix it with something else pip isn't supposed to be as bad. Also warm it up and use a heating pad after ward from what I have read helps. It's known to actually raise up like a lump after injecting for a few days. I have been avoiding using it becuase of the sides. There are few different recomendations on what other used to mix it with to help with the pip. Sorry, I don't recall of the top of my head.

Last edited:
200 enenthate
50 prop its h/g but hurts like a m.f
Holy shit bro your arms are fucken huge!!

It's supposed to wicked pip and full blown test flu for many. It's what they are pushing at he mexican pharmacies since they are jakong the prices way up on the other stuff. It's 50mg of prop, 200mg E
They say of you mix it with something else pip isn't supposed to be as bad. Also warm it up and use a heating pad after ward. It's known to actually raise up like a lump after injecting for a few days. I have been avoiding using it becuase of the sides.

Ya ill pass I got this shit along time ago after a few pins I was done I rather use my ug stuff

Back