Anyone do 250mg test a week and get results?

FLEX

I guess it depends on your age, say late 20s, early 30s...250mg test only, think over 10 weeks youll get some nice gains? Just curious..

Also what woul dmake more sence:

I can do a 750mg test/600mg deca a week, for 10 weeks or

500mg test/400mg deca for 8 weeks

Thanks guys..

250mg of testosterone is great for a first cycle.

As for which of the two cycles you mentioned is best, well, it depends on the person and their cycle history. For example, neither or those two cycles are good for a first cycle.

like mranak said, it depends on your stats an cycle history. 750/600, you are going to swell up boy. 500/400, you are still going to be pretty puffy.

If this is a second cycle maybe just tre 750mg test?

like mranak said, it depends on your stats an cycle history. 750/600, you are going to swell up boy. 500/400, you are still going to be pretty puffy.

If this is a second cycle maybe just tre 750mg test?

for a first cycle id be aiming for a min of 400mgs a week

but there have been ppl that have made good gains off of 250 mg a week

give it a go and let us know how you go

TG

I went from 180lbs to 205lbs in 10 weeks on test using 100cc for the first 4 weeks then up to 250cc for the next 4 and back down to 100cc the last 2 weeks. When I got off, I went down to around 190lbs so 10 lbs of nice solid muscle.

I have always been a fan of low dose, get good solid gains at 1/4 the cost. depends on what you are wanting to get. huge or big?

That-Guy said:
for a first cycle id be aiming for a min of 400mgs a week

but there have been ppl that have made good gains off of 250 mg a week

give it a go and let us know how you go

TG

400MG a week is too much for your first cycle IMO, take it slow, better gains. Doesn't happen over night.

my first cycle was 200mg a week, and i had great results. :startrek:

250mg test is a low dose, but for a first cycle it could be very beneficial. It will make you concentrate on your diet and training more to get the most out of it. Then, in subsequent cycles when you up the dose, you'll have a solid understanding and routine which will make those more productive.

I'm not against high dose first cycles per se, but you should be prepared for some side effects. My first was 500mg test, then I added NPP later on after I gauged my reaction to the test.

gooby said:
100cc thats like 20000 mgs

HAHA, I read that post twice to make sure i didnt miss something, then I read yours and realized I wasnt the only one who caught it.

Mostly depends on gene expression, e.g. metabolism.
One guy could get the same serum level of free T taking 250mg as another guy on 1000mg.
Midrange from personal observations of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients is that about 500mg should put you at twice the top of the physiological range which IMO is a desirable place to be.
Don't forget your aromatase and (if you are MPB prone) 5-AR inhibitors.
RB

Last edited:
Back