anyone done this combo?

cheesepuff

right now running 1000mg. test enan, 500mg of eq a week..going to add 500mg of tren enan and 40 mg. of dbol.. dbol 40 a day...and some arimidex as needed... have done many cycles but this my first with this combo....5'10,240, 12%bf... 34 yrs old... been running test enan and eq for 4 weeks and feel great...

Personally sounds like an overkill for me. Especially when adding the Tren E with it all. Tren E alone is good enough. Sleep well??? If you gonna add Tren E and Dbol you'll never fall asleep.

pineapple said:
Personally sounds like an overkill for me. Especially when adding the Tren E with it all. Tren E alone is good enough. Sleep well??? If you gonna add Tren E and Dbol you'll never fall asleep.
thanx for input,i can usually fall asleep standing up but that might change with that combo...

Best cycle I ever touched was 800mg of test e/800mg of eq/420mg of tren e/3iu gh/60mg dbol kickstart

I ran the test/eq for quite a while, and rolled in the tren e for 12 weeks.

FWIW, we have very similar stats. 5'9" 235 14% 33 yo.

Swellin said:
Best cycle I ever touched was 800mg of test e/800mg of eq/420mg of tren e/3iu gh/60mg dbol kickstart

I ran the test/eq for quite a while, and rolled in the tren e for 12 weeks.

FWIW, we have very similar stats. 5'9" 235 14% 33 yo.
thanx bro, am looking foward to the combo,will keep you guys updated on my progress!

Since mid augaust with the test eq, dbol maybe since october, added tren about two weeks ago.

What do I think of it.Well for me I would have liked to jumpstart it. I'm not impressed with EQ. I don't think anyone should use tren unless they are competing in something. It's just to extreme of a drug IMO.

Back