anyone else get sick of eating while on cycle?

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
i literally am getting sick of food-nothing is sounding good-and i also feel like i have no time to do anything anymore besides go to store-cook-eat and repeat.

dont get me wrong i still do it-but for a while i enjoyed it-it is now becoming a task.

anyone else get like this? any tips on mixing it up?

hahaha-especially eggs-i buy 5 dozen at a time-so when i run out of food and dont feel like going to store-i can have breakfeast 3 times a day-they just never go bad!!!!!!

I realize that there's an abundance of Winstrol (winny) haters round here but i have never been so hungry in my life as on 50mg ed of winstrol. i think i was personally responsible for the local benihanas getting rid of their all you can eat sushi lunch. ha! just awesome appetite - saliva glands going crazy. not plugging just sharing brand is geneza. 5'9" 190 and hard. ha!

EQ is an alternate sure way to stimulate the appetite. Sick pumps! good gains.

If i understand Det, he's saying he's getting bored making/eating meals all damn day long not that he isn't hungry... and if so I concur, when Im bulking after awhile it gets fucking repetitive shoveling enough quality food into my body to gain/maintain weight.

I hear you OAK its seems the only think I do is go food shopping.I dont go out much lately winter sucks....so yea I know exactly how you feel...A couple wks ago I hit a wall with the diet I just didnt feel hungry much at all,I had to force my self to eat and keep the cal intake high and just work through it,as of the last couple wks my diet is back on track(all ways hungry)Cant tell why things changed I just had to work through it.

i literally am getting sick of food-nothing is sounding good-and i also feel like i have no time to do anything anymore besides go to store-cook-eat and repeat.

dont get me wrong i still do it-but for a while i enjoyed it-it is now becoming a task.

Equipoise.. it worx.. i go through the same thing everytime.. you get bored with the same foods and actually lose appetite.. but equipoise will get your hunger back and when your hungry, you eat.. period..

Equipoise.. it worx.. i go through the same thing everytime.. you get bored with the same foods and actually lose appetite.. but equipoise will get your hunger back and when your hungry, you eat.. period..

i will prolly try a really low dose next cycle-just for that reason

I get tired of eating every two hours, especially the same foods. It would be better if it were pizza etc

I got tired of all the cooking and eating during my first cycle. Its really a chore but not really any way around it. Thats why its so hard for the average guy working 40+ hours per week to get freaky huge. I used to get up 5am for work, get to the gym 530pm, come home spend 2 hours eating and cooking all my food for the next day, then go to sleep and repeat.

I felt the same on my last bulker. It def gets annoying. Eating becomes a full time job.

Try cutting- complete opposite nightmare. Cheat meals never tasted so good

I a bit bigger than most of you guy will ever get when i was still bulking I needed 500 grams of protein a day. I upped mu protein shakes from 70 grams to 100 and my kidneys shut down. THat was fun

ya im sick of food too till smoke a blunt and then oatmeal and eggs sound great!

I know what you mean, it becomes quite the chore some days trying to choke down enough food. Neccesary though.

I a bit bigger than most of you guy will ever get when i was still bulking I needed 500 grams of protein a day. I upped mu protein shakes from 70 grams to 100 and my kidneys shut down. THat was fun

wtf, is that possible just taking a total of 120-140grams from protein shakes?
I drink a lot of water and cranberry juice.

i take 2 shakes a day with each at 60grams of protein. Is that ok?

Back