anyone else get sick of eating while on cycle?

ya im sick of food too till smoke a blunt and then oatmeal and eggs sound great!

THat is what im talkn about.. wake n bake, straight to the kitchen to gap out an cook eggs , oatmeal, or brown rice and make the next few meals of the day.. morning sessions, plus havn nothing to do all day = lotsa good food.. :basket: and good times

damn snarls your bulking like that?

i prefer a 5 egg omlete with 1/4 pound of some roast beef-some provolone, some rasin bran with a bananna-and hell maybe even 1/2 a jug of some trop 50

Being on a diet is definitely a hard commitment,but it gives me tons of energy in the gym and it also makes me feel satisfied when i realize i haven't eaten fast food in a while.

Breakfast these days is mmm8 eggs n a cpl strips of bacon with two white potatoes.cooked up in to home fries !!
Lotsa milk

i love food, i can eat all day normally, when on cycle..my fridge empties in 3 days :((

I am the same I can eat all day. You have to mix it up. I like to grill/smoke every Sunday. Chiken breast, pork loin, lean beef, Turkey etc.... I only cook once or twice a week.

as soon as i get 50 posts imma pm you, sounds interesting that you only cook once or 2 times a week

I am the same I can eat all day. You have to mix it up. I like to grill/smoke every Sunday. Chiken breast, pork loin, lean beef, Turkey etc.... I only cook once or twice a week.

with the amount of money, time and possible damage I am doing to my body while using AAS, IDGAF if I'm hungry or not or if I gotta eat raw eggs I'm gonna shove food down my throat in order to hit my daily caloric goal. Last thing I want is for my body to have the potential to build some muscle and not having enough calories or protein.

My wife is starting to get on my ass for how much our grocery bill is every month, Im getting us broke by the amount I'm eating..lol, starting to add alot more cottage cheese, Greek yogourt to cut down on some costs, it's really starting to hurt the pocket but I guess this is the game we choose to be in.

i sometimes dream about myself eating and thats after having a small meal every 3 hours a day

as soon as i get 50 posts imma pm you, sounds interesting that you only cook once or 2 times a week

Yea bro hit me up. I grill/smoke a shit load of protein every Sunday. And its a variety of stuff so I'm eating a different protein every meal. Maybe only two meals are the same. I also grill asparagus and steam a lot of broccoli for my greens and bake some sweet potato's and steel cut oats for my carbs. This will last 6 days in the fridge until the next Sunday. I might end up cooking once in the middle of the week if i'm running low.

If you guys haven't eaten til you were ready puke, then you need to eat more. Im not talking a small meal every 2 hours, I was eating 3 small meals in one every 2 hours.

at one point I was eating about 5500 cals a day................. do you realize how much food that is?

If you guys haven't eaten til you were ready puke, then you need to eat more. Im not talking a small meal every 2 hours, I was eating 3 small meals in one every 2 hours.

at one point I was eating about 5500 cals a day................. do you realize how much food that is?

That's nuts man, I'm eating about 4,200 cals right now and I am just never hungry I weigh 200 lbs at around 14% bf, I couldn't imagine eating 5,500. Your food bill must be quite hefty too lol

That's nuts man, I'm eating about 4,200 cals right now and I am just never hungry I weigh 200 lbs at around 14% bf, I couldn't imagine eating 5,500. Your food bill must be quite hefty too lol

lol it was, i don't eat like that any more but the costco bill was about 450 every 10 days or so. I do have a little one and a woman, but they don't eat much.

At that time I weighed about 260 at 15% - i keep down around 230 now. it was awful though, I remember walking into the pizza joint and nearly hurled from the smell.

I ate 5000 calories a day a long time ago (bad idea at the time), gained a ton of fat, but it was very hard. Luckily now I only need ~4100 calories a day to hit 230.

You really need to figure out what is best for you meal wise. If you can handle large amounts of food at once but it digests slower, then eat 4-5 large meals through the day. If you seem to have a smaller stomach that can handle small amounts of food but it goes through fast, then do 6-7 meals. I personally like the 5 meals per day.

Last edited:
Towards the end of a cycle I hope to never see another egg again....don't even SAY the word eggs to me. fuck.

I was sick of eating till I added Igf-1 lr3 ... Now there's simple not enough food on the planet to satisfy my hunger... I feel like I'm getting skinny.. But the scales keep going up!

Last edited:
I hate it too bro...I would end up skipping meals because food sounded so bad and it was so time consuming to cook/eat. What helped me is I dedicate sunday to cooking all of my meals and weighing my food out and storing it in tupperware. That way I am only cooking one day a week and the rest of the week I just microwave the meals. It saves so much time and I have no reason to skip a meal ever

Back