Anyone else have trouble with naps website?

It was working earlier today....probably be up again soon. I'm sure it's nothing major. I can't get it to load right now either.

was just gunna start this thread. wanted to check on something, but the sitw wont load. i dunno whats going on.

All I need to know is. Is NAPS kool to order from

Websites go down all the time and come back up. If you want to know anything specific about NAPS, PM Blaze and he can give you the scoop. I wouldn't worry yet though.

Good.
I can't get another website, jcuied muscle to load either. They publicly are sponcered by naps, and have their own little special tab for naps forums. I wonder if something is going down?

Seems odd to me. What a coincidence....

JuicedMuscle and NAPS are related somehow I'm sure so not much of a coincidence at all if they are on the same server and that happens to be the issue.

extended sales have happen 1 time already with another reseller, you seen the out come

Which reseller are you talking about?

And, to the guy about the PM. No man, I haven't got any PM's. Alot of people have asked me if I got theirs, and I don't know whats up with it.

Whats up though man?

we4ll ive been following your posts, and it seems like we are in the same boat, waiting on an order from napsy. but then i saw u posted a thread about pinning so i was curious of u got your order or if you were still waiting. i know my stuff has got to be here any day now, but im starting to get impatient haha. just seing if you got your stuff

I dunno what to say....I received an order from NAPS two weeks ago and I'm waiting on another to arrive. I'm not real concerned because I've been doing this for some time and quite a few sources I've used before have had website issues and have always came through so I have no reason to worry until I get hosed.

yeah i think because i ordered like the day before the holiday sale started, i think i got mixed in with all the orders piling in from the holidays. took naps 11 days to change the status of my order to shipped. anyways its been almost 4 weeks since my intial order, and it will be 3 weeks on this friday from that they said it was shipped. should be coming soon i hope, just getting a bit antsy thats all. i think he just got backed up from the holiday sale.

From another board:

"Hey guys,

Big apologies for late replies to emails and tickets these days. There are dozens of tickets, PMs that still need answering. We will be taking care of all of them the next 24-48 hours. You can also PM me direct in case there is an urgent request.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support, patience and understanding.

Best regards
naps"

"Technically glitch no worries."

Back