anyone ever experience insane pain from quad shots?

epoxy

Spartan
Just did my 2nd quad shot last night. WTF ... wasnt like the first one at all. Very painless, not a drop of blood, awesome. Now it's a day later ... I can hardly fucking walk! LOL. I thought I followed spotinjections very well, shot the outside part of my leg, just poked it in .. I couldnt hardly put on pants this morning and I promise I'm not THAT big of a wuss. What did I do wrong? :spank:

epoxy said:
Just did my 2nd quad shot last night. WTF ... wasnt like the first one at all. Very painless, not a drop of blood, awesome. Now it's a day later ... I can hardly fucking walk! LOL. I thought I followed spotinjections very well, shot the outside part of my leg, just poked it in .. I couldnt hardly put on pants this morning and I promise I'm not THAT big of a wuss. What did I do wrong? :spank:
Sometimes it's the gear that's painful. Sometimes if you inject into a SMALLER muscle, it will cause more pain. You gotta figure out for yourself where to shoot and where it's least painful. Everyone is different and so are the pain receptors in different locations.

My last shot was like yours. No pain for the first day and a half, and then BOOM, crippled. Just depends on the spot I guess.

Quad shots are all that I have ever used and the pain is like a mild knot and soreness for a few days. I like to use the area that the seam in the pants covers and inject any where from 3 inches up from the bottom to almost the top, rotating sites with each injection. Some gear is more painfull than others and it mainly depends on how much alcohol that is used. Some injections bleed and some just do not it just depends on how the tissue in that area is. Just always use good gear, new syringes and needles, at the first sign of infection seek medical attention.

Last edited:
i have had that pain bro, plus i think we're using the same gear if im not mistaken, go for the glutes with that stuff man, or delts

Probably didnt do anything wrong.
Quad shots are what I do mostly since my flexibility is limited and I have trouble doing glute shots on myself and I cant always find someone to do the shot in my ass for me. That being said, quad shots for me arent that bad unless I hit a nerve. I've only had a few shots really hurt much a day or two later and i think that is due to me moving around and or delivering it too quickly.
Also, it definately does depend on the gear that you are using. Some versions of sust are relatively painful while some you cant even feel. If you have quality gear it makes a difference too.
Another tip is to work your quads pretty good after the shot. I dont mean do a workout, but to just ride a bike or use a stairclimber as a warmup prior to working out. By working the muscle i find that it spreads it out better and you get less of a knot.

i have been getting my shots in the lats... love it.. no pain and never sore... best place yet to inject for me....i use 23g 1 1/2 .. up to 2 1/2 cc....

What you inject plays a big part. For me, Prop is the devil. Exact same thing happened to me, inject and I am fine for about 24 hrs, then is becomes sore. 48hrs after I can barely bend my fricking leg. I don’t mind a bit of pain, but prop shots for me are ridiculous.

I know others that did the same batch, and they were fine. Moral of the story, everybody is different. I now stick to Enan and Cyp.

I got it just like you did on my last cycle with prop. 2 things will contribute to this:

1) Not using a long enough needle.
2) Gear thats just painful to begin with like prop without EO.

haha awesome guys, thanks for the responses. yeah i swear i knew it was the prop, i didnt feel like i did anything wrong. i might just stick to glutes when running Sustanon (sust), id rather have a small lump on my ass for a couple of days over a completely incapacitated leg, hahaha

What an insane idea. and I thought that the pain was due to my technique so I went shallower. Did I not go deep enough? My last was 3/4 in with a 1.5 inch pin. Will drop deep tomorrow and report. Have some 3 inch vet pins so lets see what happens after that. Perhaps a fuck off 3 inch deep glute shot will sort it out.

3" needle <scarried as f*ck>

man, i used 30mm needles and also 25mm needles (i was out of 25mm) for quads and everything was fine. and i-ve got 28-30" thighs(depends where you check it), so quite a bit of meat.

but in fact, when i shot prop only, i could barely walk the day after. when i mixed prop+enan everything went without problems and pain.

timoid said:
What an insane idea. and I thought that the pain was due to my technique so I went shallower. Did I not go deep enough? My last was 3/4 in with a 1.5 inch pin. Will drop deep tomorrow and report. Have some 3 inch vet pins so lets see what happens after that. Perhaps a fuck off 3 inch deep glute shot will sort it out.

3", dude that's pretty deep, you shouldnt need to use this IMO.

Personally, 1" thigh, many use 1.5" in the glutes, but I tend to stay away from that muscle.

Back