muscle inflamed/swollen?

Had the same thing in my glute once and it wasnt an infection, it went away after a week or so. I iced it the first night because I didn't know better and it seemed to help with the heat but I also read it was wrong to ice it. If its the crystals you want them to disolve and heat would be better. I didnt heat mine but I take hot showers so maybe that helped. Keep an eye on it and watch the redness. It should go away first then the knot (swelling will get smaller and smaller), at least that was my situation (not infection). Personally I would skip shoulders until it was gone or MUCH better.

thanks

if i went to a walk in clinic, and said its from a intra muscular injec would the doc kick me out? lol or would he give me legit advice.

and imma wait till the weekend, if its no good by then fuck it, ill go see one.

They will just help you. I did go to the clinic and be honest, they fixed me up right. Everything between you and your doctor stays between you guys, unless you commit a crime.

apparently its inflamed, i asked a trainer at my gym.

the pains a little less sore right now, but the swelling is still the god damn same.

couldnt even do legs, just stablizing like 275 hurt..

Swalloen

Hey, i took my 2nd shot of uni deca on my left butt cheek.. and its going to be a week tomorrow and i feel like a swalloen knot and a lil pain when i sit down.. i didnt get any pain with the first shot, should i go to the doctor? or just play it out and it will go away??? PLEASE HELP

so UPDATE time lmao

it was an infection, a skin infection lol..

im on antibiotics and the swelling should go away in a couple days or so

thanks for the input, guess this sucks for me lol

ps def used the b-12 excuse, said my friend has a deficiancy and he shot me, didnt wanna say it was gear infront of a couple people lol.. doctor said i was an idiot for doing them, but none the less problem solved :)

so UPDATE time lmao

it was an infection, a skin infection lol..

im on antibiotics and the swelling should go away in a couple days or so

thanks for the input, guess this sucks for me lol

ps def used the b-12 excuse, said my friend has a deficiancy and he shot me, didnt wanna say it was gear infront of a couple people lol.. doctor said i was an idiot for doing them, but none the less problem solved :)

good to hear.

Back