muscle inflamed/swollen?

has a lump formed below inject site?

i would hit something besides shoulder-i tried to train through it and it just mad mine worse. but working out other body-parts to get the blood flowing def helped me.

i know how you feel-it hurt bad-and i could see how swollen my shoulder was in the mirror-like i said i believe i hit a nerve or popped a blood vessel-cause the gear is clean-and that has never happened to me before.

ya same thing here then.. probably

well thanks man, any suggestions i should do ? alot involves tri/shoulder besides legs lol

the reason i ask about a lump is because there is a difference between a lump and a knot-a lump that is full of fluid is prob abcess. if it is hard spot-thats what mine did.

the reason i ask about a lump is because there is a difference between a lump and a knot-a lump that is full of fluid is prob abcess. if it is hard spot-thats what mine did.

where in jected?

is barely even red. its my arms that i worked tahts swollen/hard/warm to the touch

where i injected isnt even bad at all its just down from it.

Last edited:
yeah it just sounds like you need to keep an eye on it-if the lump gets bigger then i would worry-but ya never know i could be wrong-but mine was warm to touch red-just a lil-and sore as a motha fucker

i had staph infect before and that was way different-the redness spreads in hours-and the pain is simply unbearable

yeah it just sounds like you need to keep an eye on it-if the lump gets bigger then i would worry-but ya never know i could be wrong-but mine was warm to touch red-just a lil-and sore as a motha fucker

i had staph infect before and that was way different-the redness spreads in hours-and the pain is simply unbearable

well my arms red, like pretty much if you stand side to side in the mirrior, just under my shoulder groove, and just above my elbow bend from the back to the start of my bicep is red

and thats all thats been red, hasnt spread or moved or anything i woke up with that
it was even bad last night too.. the pain is bareable, but i mean its annoying..

Last edited:
It will take some time and then dissolve itself out. I had one in my quad and it hurt like hell

It will take some time and then dissolve itself out. I had one in my quad and it hurt like hell

thanks

if i went to a walk in clinic, and said its from a intra muscular injec would the doc kick me out? lol or would he give me legit advice.

and imma wait till the weekend, if its no good by then fuck it, ill go see one.

Actually I would nt say shit , I would say dunno got an infection or some shit and leave it at that..... Either way they ll give ya an anti biotic.... so y give em more info than they need . ?

yes vitamin b-12

just say your using it as a supp for energy-and you read that vitamin b has low absorbancy in the stomach-that IM is best

yes vitamin b-12

just say your using it as a supp for energy-and you read that vitamin b has low absorbancy in the stomach-that IM is best

um so i use liquid b-12 to inject? and i injected intra muscular and it caused swelling and sore ness?

lmao will he buy that

um so i use liquid b-12 to inject? and i injected intra muscular and it caused swelling and sore ness?

lmao will he buy that

It dont matter if he buys it or not, If he releases your private info and you can prove it you could be a millionaire..... Hes a Dr. not the po po

Why dont you take a pic of it and post it up? I have to agree with these guys tho, i have had a lump on my glute but it went away with some massaging and heat... Another vote for the b-12 injection as well...a buddy of mine had an infection in his delt and said the same thing... he was put on an anti biotic.

Pet store - fish antibiotics are sometimes better than human grade.

But I'd give it a few more days...

Pet store - fish antibiotics are sometimes better than human grade.

But I'd give it a few more days...

just had a shower and the pain went away significantly but the swelling didnt..

and what kind of fish antibiotics?

and ya haha ill wait it out ;)

just had a shower and the pain went away significantly but the swelling didnt..

and what kind of fish antibiotics?

and ya haha ill wait it out ;)

I've never had to use the fish stuff, I just read that you can use it.

There are conversion guides around the web.

I've had some bad injections before, hurt for days. It was from me fiddling with the needle to much.

Back