anyone ever experience this??? 5th order from p to the L. advice please.

DblB

View attachment 565858

received my order and much to my dismay.... over half of the order was in a semi solid state?? I have had really good success with these guys and have been a happy repeat customer... anyone have any recommendations?

The vial full left looks strange with particles, the two more right now I have seen that when they were cold like stonecoldnto mentioned.

I would just contact a PSL a rep directly or email their customer support, they wont let you down... sometimes things happen and if it's an error with the product they will fix it, they're pretty good about that stuff.

Is that the enorm pharm brand?

Yep. Had a bit of a cold snap in the Big Easy for one day when my package arrived lol. I've contacted PSL and will try and reach out to Jozip. I've always had good success with psl...they even threw some freebies towards me when I missed a sale by an hour or so... stand up fellas. So I'm certain this will get handled in the same manner. Thanks for chiming in.

I had similar issue but vials were not exposed to the cold.
if vials have warmed up for a day or two and still look like that they are no good. Contact the supplier.

Another happy PSL customer. Good response from the reps here and the company to straighten me out.

I've heard a lot about PSL but never used them. Some good reviews, some bad.

A lot of the "bad" stuff you read else where is either real old or the newer stuff is mostly trolls.

As of recently they have been on top of their game and I've never had an issues with them versus other UGLs, I've had bunk UGL, dirty UGL.. all sorts of shit but never with PSL. Always quality and super smooth PIP free gear, labs always supported my conclusion.

I've always had a good experience with them.....this time was the same. Both the Rep I shouted out to Jozip and customer service responded to see if they could help....followed some instructions after explaining what was up, and everything is back to the way it's supposed to look.

Did you just heat it up? I've never had that happen but with the freezing temps as of late I almost expect to get bottles of crystals with my recent order.

Yeap. Sure did. ...per their instructions. 160 degress in the oven for 20 min. Once the oven was at temp it only took about 10 min or so. What's weird is only 2 or 3 bottles with my order were crystal upped.

Good deal. Looks like one is lower than the others. I'm guessing they got pretty cold. I know pharmacy stuff will do the same thing if it gets cold, I saw some a coworker of mine put in the fridge once....thought it would keep longer. Oops.

Back