Anyone ever feel like this...?

trick081

I was sitting in class today, and during lecture some kid came over and stepped on my bag. I gave his ass a glare and a "what the fvck" look at him... He proceeded to sit next to me. For some reason i felt like getting up and literally ripping his fuckin head off. I wanted to kill the bastard. I don't know if it is the gear speaking or if i was just getting a little annoyed. Some times also I will just be walking through a party, and some dude will mug me or my girl. When this shit happens I get the same feeling or even if someone just bumps into my shoulder walking through a hall or something...lol

Damn...I've been cool so far, but how long will it last...haha

Last edited:
well we didnt need to know he was a black kid..
i dont believe in roid rage but if your an easily excitable person gear will just accelerate that attribute

well i was like that while on tren... only took it for like 3.5 weeks, got sick of EOD injects... plus it just made me feel on edge all the time... weird... I really don't believe in "roid rage" so it was surprising to me, but Tren can do that more than others, ive heard...
also if you take short esters infrequently, allowing your levels to go up and down, that can make you feel like shit and easily annoyed...

U make an intersting point regarding short-acting esters Panteracfh. I was running Tren EOD & added Winstrol (winny) to my EOD inject. I'm not certain, but I believe It would have been better to drink the Winstrol (winny) ED, to avoid the Up/Down thing. There are many ppl on the board who adamantly defend the idea that "RoidRage" is a myth, but I 4-1 am convinced that Juicing can cause a person's mood 2b affected. So basically Trick- UR not alone feeling this way. I feel more territorial "on". I pop valium as needed on Tren, calms me down, that's my advice.

trick081 said:
I was sitting in class today, and during lecture some kid came over and stepped on my bag. I gave his ass a glare and a "what the fvck" look at him... He proceeded to sit next to me. For some reason i felt like getting up and literally ripping his fuckin head off. I wanted to kill the bastard. I don't know if it is the gear speaking or if i was just getting a little annoyed. Some times also I will just be walking through a party, and some dude will mug me or my girl. When this shit happens I get the same feeling or even if someone just bumps into my shoulder walking through a hall or something...lol

Damn...I've been cool so far, but how long will it last...haha

you're just an asshole :laugh3:

seriously - it's alllll in the head.

im not into flaming people but i have to agree......youre a bit of a asshole........And would it have been o.k if it was a "white" kid.....i sense you have some "issues" that dont need to be aired in places like this.
If you cant control yourself in everyday situations.....either dont take gear......or stay at home!

roidrage is bullshit based on what media, ect makes it out to be, a person on test is not going to go out and fight every person who looks at them funny. But aggression is increased, its an actual side effect. I for one am very laid back and always in a good mood but if something upsets me it upsets me very badly.

Dont really belive in roid rage but some friends (they are on) say they easily get pissed off. But i mostly think that they want to.

i think that gear does increase agression but if you are not mature enough to control it, then maybe gear is not for you. there is a difference between someone intenionally bunping into you and accidently bumping into you. i do large amounts of gear and i am very aggressive in the gym but not an asshole about. i always let people work in, because there will be a day that they are something and you need to work in and i beleive what goes around comes around, it all boils down to matureity. this is another reason that i beleive you should be in your 20's befoe you use gear because as you get old you become more mature and look at this differently then when you were younger.

tren makes me irrated but I am always in control. Five years of cycling gear and I have never been close to being mad enough to hurt someone.

To young!

Bro, I sense your young. I wanted to take gear so bad when I was young but all my friends that did either got in major trouble or ended up with major beatings. I waited till 27 to play around. I feel great nothing pisses me off and Im on the drol and test. I even used to have an attitude problem. I dont anymore these guys are right roid rage is bs I think it's only a problem for the youth. Go get creatine, glutamine, and eat your ass off and wait till test levels naturally drop within yrs. to come. Good luck!

Come on it effects everyone a little differently. Everyone has a slightly different body chemistry. I have noticed increased agression and to say it doesn't happen when on steroids for some peoploe isn't right because it does do that to some people without a doubt.....however.......I personally have been able to control it....but I do believe that there have been times when my bad mood turned really bad really fast, much faster than usual. Much shorter fuse when on at times, but you have to either control it or not do roids.

I also think it affects everyone differently. Im younger being 21 and using tren and i would say it def. makes me more agressive and little things that normally wouldn't bother me does. But there is def. some self control in it. It could have been you were just having a bad day and being in the middle of a cycle doesn't help ya out. Just my thoughts on it

Tren rage is not media hype, it is real. Ask Needsize, he won't even use it anymore. Tren is 10x more powerful than Test as an androgen, so it would figure that sides like increased aggresion would occur more frequently than using any other androgen or AAS.

RRAdam said:
you're just an asshole :laugh3:

seriously - it's alllll in the head.
I cant agree. i dont believe taking juice is gonna make you go out and kill someone, but when you mess with ANYONES hormone levels, their whole demeanor changes. Thats why half the women (at least) get bitchy as hell when you give em birth control. (And, by the way, my girls birth control is made by Organon, one of us BB's favorite companies, right?) Anyway, I know we all want to defend our actions and justify the things we are willing to do to accomplish our physical goals, but the truth is that there ARE side effects, and messing with hormonal levels DOES change a person-to what EXTENT depends on that person. Let the flaming begin.
Bionic

Spartie said:
Tren rage is not media hype, it is real. Ask Needsize, he won't even use it anymore. Tren is 10x more powerful than Test as an androgen, so it would figure that sides like increased aggresion would occur more frequently than using any other androgen or AAS.
Like the site motto says "Uncovering the TRUTH about bbldng......"

tman55 said:
Come on it effects everyone a little differently. Everyone has a slightly different body chemistry. I have noticed increased agression and to say it doesn't happen when on steroids for some peoploe isn't right because it does do that to some people without a doubt.....however.......I personally have been able to control it....but I do believe that there have been times when my bad mood turned really bad really fast, much faster than usual. Much shorter fuse when on at times, but you have to either control it or not do roids.
So true. To deny it isnt to change the fact that whether you call it roid rage or a hormonal imbalance, MESSING WITH TESTOSTERONE LEVELS WILL CHANGE ANYONES ATTITUDE/DEMEANOR!!!!
Bionic

Back