Anyone familiar with chix using test to boost libido???

Hey mosh.. How long as she been on depo??

I can tell you from personal experience that you are in for a whole hell of alot more than just a decreased sex drive.. When I tried depo, I became a psycho bitch!! First, the depo caused break through bleeding all the time.. SO my doctor did the same thing.. prescribed me estrogen to balance out the progesterone.. well that only made things worse! I was a screaming, crying, pain in the ass bitch from hell!!
I got the hell off all birth control thereafter..
Now I like my men with about 600mgs of test in them a week! That is birth control I can handle lol.. ;)

BUT... if she decides to stay on depo, the key is to balance her progesterone levels.. But length on will also determine her course of action..

In regards to popping her... Test prop would be the ONLY thing I would ever consider.. about 15mgs EOD MAY help decrese her progesterone a bit and if she also takes OTC estrogen, she may just balance her hormones nicely.. Plus with the little extra kick from the prop, her libido should return nicely..
Side effects from such a low dosage are pretty nil.. Alot of postmenapausal women go on test prop treatment to restore natural hormone levels and a sense of well being etc.. so it is an option.

Overuse, high dosages and abuse is when women need to worry about an enlarged clit, so when these guys scream out "chick dick" and know nothing about what they are saying, it annoys me.. growing the clit is not an easy thing.. swelling is super common but actual growth takes alot of abuse of high dosages..
That is why I have always been conservative.. the swelling is great, but growth is something I have never seen!

supes

Back