Anyone have and oral tren log????

MeandyourGirl

does anyone have or know where a log on an oral tren cycle prefferably one with liver tests i have been searching for two days and haven't found anything

There is a log on OLM but nothing with Liver tests. The potential danger of irreversible damage to your liver is way over hyped. Just do not abuse it and do not run it longer than 4-5 weeks. I just started week 2, running 750mcg a day now and well its pretty awesome! Will bump to 1mg after this week if all goes well. Only side I am experiencing thus far are some night sweats and a little aggression in the gym.. Don't scare yourself broo..

do you think i will see anything off 250mcgs im thinkin about usin it for a jumpstart for the first 3 weeks of my cycle. What kind of liver support are you running? i think i may have asksed you this already in another thread so sorry if i did

Liv 52. Yeh bro start at 250mcg and see how that treats you, if you want more just bump it up. I started at 500mcg and it was real good, bumped it to 750mcg and well im pumped all day, I get pumped when I brush my teeth when I wake up, its ridiculous.

explain yourself?

i have never tried it myself, but i have read a good # of posts on here saying its the devil and its some rough stuff.

again, never tried it myself though, thats why i said consensus of what peeps have said

why take oral tren when inj is much more suitable way

i have never tried it myself, but i have read a good # of posts on here saying its the devil and its some rough stuff.

again, never tried it myself though, thats why i said consensus of what peeps have said

why take oral tren when inj is much more suitable way

Right now I am running Tren Enanthate and running the oral tren for the first 4 weeks until the inject kicks in. Yes the OT is strong but as far as being the devil its not. It gets a bad name because majority of the people that have posted negative about it in threads have never ran it and are just spreading bullshit. Run your liver support, drink plenty of water, run the dose that is best for you, and dont go past 4-5 weeks and you will be just fine..

beacuse from what ive heard from my buddies that have taken it that there's nothing that can compare to this shit, pretty much the only people who talk about how toxic it is have never tried it but its still enough to scare me

i got some Winstrol (winny) tabs and oral tren. i was wondering what anyone would recommend for a quick cycle. liv 52 n fish oil most likely to protect me

Back