Anyone have any of these symptoms before treatment?

NateDEEzy

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you struggle or struggled with ADHD? I have a form or this known as ADHD-PI, which is almost the opposite of high energy ADHD, ias I am. Very slowed down. Here are some of my symptoms, do or did any of you struggle with any of these symptoms or anything similar to them, and if so, how has testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) effected of helped with them?

1. Low energy, lack of energy to follow through and finishchores,projects e.t.c, tire out easily.
2. Issues with social anxiety
3. Racing mind at times
4. Low in emotional/mental energy (seem to get stuck in your head or thoughts).
5. Spacey/ trouble with concentration (especially when in conversation).
6. Do not enjoy small talk.
7. Difficulty putting thoughts into words.
8. tip of the tongue phenomenon with words or names.
9. Slow reader/ bad reading comprehension
10. Low motivation due to inability to commit long term, feeling lost in life
11. Slow/sluggish thought and bad memory (mostly feeling sluggish in most aspects of life)

#'s i had:

plus crying for no reason and a few others!

Thanks for replying ! Has the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) helped in treating these symptoms?

hell yes! u have to remember that test once increased can help a person gain confidence especially if being used with a great diet and training, i have noticed a better over all sense of well being including Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into the mix as well, and it has been a great overall good decision...

ask imt if u have any questions, they are great people, know their stuff and can get u started!

im not a client of theirs but was going to be, but decided to stay with a different company, BUT i did talk with them and they will do good for u!

Dealing with social groups my symptoms really showed up. I also would have hot flashes, which would feel like I was really angry about something, my face and neck would turn bright red. The low grade depression was also there. It sounds like you have more complex stuff than just low testosterone, but its easy to check.

whaaaa ADHD i thought i had Social anxiety and smoking too much kush kushington was where the bad memory came from but who knows. one thing i can tell u is when ever i walk into a room i feel like everyone is staring at me even if i see them looking other directions if thts wat u feel i suggest weed i only feel like a normal person in public wen im high :smoker: come on 420 Law

Those are the class symptoms of Low T, and I think you will find that most of us have some or not all of those. Personally I had about half of those.

Dealing with social groups my symptoms really showed up. I also would have hot flashes, which would feel like I was really angry about something, my face and neck would turn bright red. The low grade depression was also there. It sounds like you have more complex stuff than just low testosterone, but its easy to check.

Thanks for responding ! So did testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) help you with social interaction? Sometimes I am fine but other times I get all red and nervous kinda like you mentioned, it's inconsistent-actually the inconsistency, is what makes me depressed. But I'd really be interested in hearing how testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) has affected this !!

Thanks everyone !! I have tried vyvanse, which is similar to adderall XR. It helped a little, but I just felt wound up and would always crash. And yes, I have tried marijuana, and like you, I feel like I am myself on it- it helps me relax and I feel like I can be myself in social situations. Unfortunately, it increases my gynecomastia so I no longer do it.

whaaaa ADHD i thought i had Social anxiety and smoking too much kush kushington was where the bad memory came from but who knows. one thing i can tell u is when ever i walk into a room i feel like everyone is staring at me even if i see them looking other directions if thts wat u feel i suggest weed i only feel like a normal person in public wen im high :smoker: come on 420 Law

Thanks for the response!! Are you on TRT?? and if so, has it had any effect on your social life?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you struggle or struggled with ADHD? I have a form or this known as ADHD-PI, which is almost the opposite of high energy ADHD, ias I am. Very slowed down. Here are some of my symptoms, do or did any of you struggle with any of these symptoms or anything similar to them, and if so, how has testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) effected of helped with them?

1. Low energy, lack of energy to follow through and finishchores,projects e.t.c, tire out easily.
2. Issues with social anxiety
3. Racing mind at times
4. Low in emotional/mental energy (seem to get stuck in your head or thoughts).
5. Spacey/ trouble with concentration (especially when in conversation).
6. Do not enjoy small talk.
7. Difficulty putting thoughts into words.
8. tip of the tongue phenomenon with words or names.
9. Slow reader/ bad reading comprehension
10. Low motivation due to inability to commit long term, feeling lost in life
11. Slow/sluggish thought and bad memory (mostly feeling sluggish in most aspects of life)

yes these are all symptoms that I had pre TRT. I am very ADHD and it has helped me tremendously. I can now focus on tasks until they are completed, instead of feeling overwhelmed and not knowing what to tackle first.

Back