Anyone have experience or knowledge of the once a week HGH shot?

Jimmykick

Lift, eat, sleep and grow
I have been looking at this delayed release Somatropin LA
It releases a daily dose for 7 days

I do not know much about it and told my Doc I would do some research on it and let him know what I find out.

Thanks fellas

Pineapple its a delayed release. You inject it all at once and it releases x amount per day. Meant to be once a week but probably many take it twice a week.

Jimmykick said:
Thanks fellas

Pineapple its a delayed release. You inject it all at once and it releases x amount per day. Meant to be once a week but probably many take it twice a week.
Just wondering how they can actually make it "delayed release".

there are many medicines on the market today with delayed or extended release properties. Even cold medicines over the counter that claim hours of relief.

jimmy kick how bad could a sub q shot be. I would save the money and go with regular generic gh inless the extended release has some other ebenefit.

Jimmykick said:
there are many medicines on the market today with delayed or extended release properties. Even cold medicines over the counter that claim hours of relief.
Yeah, but GH is unlike anyone of those. There is IGF1-R3 that's longer lasting than IGF1 but it's not like time realeased like it would stay there like an esterfied steroid and release lil bit at a time. I just dont see that happening with GH. I'd like to see the science behind this product.

Jimmykick said:
I have been looking at this delayed release Somatropin LA
It releases a daily dose for 7 days

I do not know much about it and told my Doc I would do some research on it and let him know what I find out.
If you cant grow off Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then GH would be a waste of $ for you in my opinion.

My doc relies on me for accurate information (can you believe that?) that I can pass to him from the community that we have here. I told him I'd check it out and let him know what I find out that's all.

LOL I am not looking to skirt a Sub Q shot. It's just that sometimes I forget to take it and this is a way to do it once or twice a week and then forget about it.

seems it would be better to get in the habit of shooting it every morning than twice a week.

Kev said:
seems it would be better to get in the habit of shooting it every morning than twice a week.

pause.....deep breath.... I DO shoot it every morning. But there have been some mornings where I forget and so I just wanted to see who knew anything about this once a week shot. Nothing more, nothing less. Thanks to all that responded. I will let you know what I find out about this product.

Back