Anyone have massive pain from Biotech Pharmaclinico TE250?

Hopefuldoc2012

So my buddy and his bro are both having a lot of post injection pain from some Biotech Pharmaclinico TE250. The pain starts 12-24 hours after injection, peaks within 3 days, then gradually decreases until 7-8 days after the injection. They are also having swollen, warm lumps at the injection sites that last about as long. He also had a low grade (100.6 F) fever, chills, body aches for 24 hours after one injection, followed by a warm, red spot at injection site.

The gear was run through a 0.2 micrometer Whattman sterile syringe filter and transferred into a new sterile, sealed vial. Sterile procedures are used for all injections (alcohol pad to vial, leg, one new needle for draw, one new needle for injection).

I have read that Biotech test e is known to be painful. Does anyone have specific experience with these products. We are wondering if he is intolerant/allergic to ethyl oleate (EO). All Biotech Pharmaclinico gear is made with EO apparently.

Did this go away for anyone else?

EO is dangerous shit. Some guys get allot worse reactions then your buddy.

The attraction to thin gear and 25's or slins to pin is some candy ass shit. I push a full barrel in 5 seconds while my buddy is there dicking around with his make believe Toys R Us shit for 5 minutes.

EO is dangerous shit. Some guys get allot worse reactions then your buddy.

The attraction to thin gear and 25's or slins to pin is some candy ass shit. I push a full barrel in 5 seconds while my buddy is there dicking around with his make believe Toys R Us shit for 5 minutes.

Have you heard of diluting the EO gear with sterile oil? Think this would decrease the pain/reaction. How about a smaller amount? .5 ml instead of 1 ml?

I'm running biotech test with great results. No site pain, sounds like your buddy may be having a bad reaction

Last time I ran biotech I had ridiculous PIP for the first 6 weeks or so, it gets better if you can stand it that long

Fuck that guys, I have never had PIP at all, went from script to PEA to Pinnacle now. No PIP and no EO.

Stay away from that stuff brothers.

Back