anyone heard of this lab

He hasn't been around long enough yet. I know two guys are having him tested. I know mine is dosed correctly if not overdosed which is fine with me.

Firefighter said:

I am on 150mg test prop/100mg tren acetate/100mg bold prop/ .75 a-dex per ml, and if any shot should hurt it would be that one, and it is painless.

You are injecting Arimidex?

People talk out of their ass a lot here when they have never even used the product

In all fairness, though, you are reccomending gear that hasn't been lab tested yet. Some folks would say that is also talking out of one's ass...

Shit QV and IP have failed to meet label claims numerous times and people still use them, so that is a irrelevant point in the matter.

Firefighter said:
Because QV sucks
I am on 150mg test prop/100mg tren acetate/100mg bold prop/ .75 a-dex per ml, and if any shot should hurt it would be that one, and it is painless.

People talk out of their ass a lot here when they have never even used the product, and recommend shitty mexican gear.

That's ashame

It's ashame how personal you took it. But hey , I've used Us and Euro gear for 15ys and just this yr have tried QV. I said I would never try it but it's not bad at all. You just have to know were to get the real QV gear that's all, it makes a big difference.

But there are alot of shitty Mexi gear out there but I think QV is not one of them.

And again don't take things so personal , it's not good.

I didn't take anything personal, but why take some shit mexican gear where we don't know what kinds of sanitary conditions are being used. WHne we can get clean US UG gear? Not to mention the doseage problem QV had.

Firefighter said:
I didn't take anything personal, but why take some shit mexican gear where we don't know what kinds of sanitary conditions are being used. WHne we can get clean US UG gear? Not to mention the doseage problem QV had.

I don't know how sanitary QV is. I've had no problems and neither have the people I've gotten it for.

What makes you believe the UG is sanitary. It's a crap shot if you ask me and I've shot the dice believe me. I've use afew underground gears before and knock on wood that I've havent had any problems with sanitation.

Unless you know exactly were these UG labs are making there gear , then and only then can you commit on there sanitary.

But maybe you do, I have no idea.

youknowwho said:
Who cares. Want stonecold or biggie to ban ya for being a regular user? Just question them on something they did in the past.

What in the world are you talking about?:confused:

I use QV deca all the time and just finished a test cycle from them,never had any problems,I love there stuff............I'd like to punch the dude that does their measuring though..

Firefighter said:
Yes, it is easily done. It is mixed into my custom blend.

Why would you shoot a non-17aa oral compound? There's no benefit above just ingesting it. I don't get it...

Shit QV and IP have failed to meet label claims numerous times and people still use them, so that is a irrelevant point in the matter.

Your reasoning? Because some UGLabs test poorly sometimes, you feel that Coutre Labs doesn't need to have any tests done before you can reccomend them? I'd like to say that is poor logic, but really it's no logic. Why not reccomend a lab who has tested products already (Stark, QGL, etc...)?

hooker said:
Why would you shoot a non-17aa oral compound? There's no benefit above just ingesting it. I don't get it...

Your reasoning? Because some UGLabs test poorly sometimes, you feel that Coutre Labs doesn't need to have any tests done before you can reccomend them? I'd like to say that is poor logic, but really it's no logic. Why not reccomend a lab who has tested products already (Stark, QGL, etc...)?

Are you really that mentally handicapped? Why pop a bunch of pills and take a foolish amount of shots when I can have it all rolled into one. Why do people shoot Winstrol (winny)? It is a 17AA as well. Come on now come up with something beter for a rebutal than injecting armidex, RSOC has been doing it for years in his "Dry Sust formula".

Firefighter said:
Are you really that mentally handicapped?

I suppose I must be...

Why do people shoot Winstrol (winny)?

Nitrogen retention with Stanozolol is higher when you shoot it as opposed to ingesting it. Hence you get better results with injecting winnie than you would from taking it orally. There is no evidence to suggest anything similar with Arimidex.

It is a 17AA as well.

Arimidex is not 17aa, actually.

I was talking about the Winstrol (winny) being 17AA. What is your problem? A few labs put dex in their formulas. Are you jealous? Are you tired of using shit wetback gear that you never know if it measures up or not?

Either way my cycle is going great, and I recommend CL to anybody. If you haven't tried it how can you dog it? Retarded people on this board I swear, it is like talking to kids in 1st grade.

I was talking about the Winstrol (winny) being 17AA.

Yet you said "As well"....as well as what? The only other compound you mentioned in that post was arimidex. Doesn't "as well" mean "as well (as something)" As well as what, then?

Are you jealous?

Of? You having access to untested UG gear? Err...actually, I use UG stuff that is tested. Why would I be jealous?

Are you tired of using shit wetback gear that you never know if it measures up or not?

I use Stark Labs. I can direct you to the lab tests, so you can see if it "measures up". No wait...you can't see if it measures up...because your gear is untested. Stark, for the record, is American, BTW. But nice racial slur, anyway.

If you haven't tried it how can you dog it?

Go re-read everything I've posted. I haven't said a bad word about it. I just wouldn't reccomend un-lab-tested stuff to anyone. It's foolish to do so.

Retarded people on this board I swear, it is like talking to kids in 1st grade.

I apologise...for myself and the other retards here. Myself and the other 1st-grade retards are very sorry.

Lets get one thing straight, I'm in the second grade and consider myself alot smarter then when I was in the first grade. And even though I'm retarded I have done very well in the special olympics.

its just a scarry situation to me. First off how in the hell are you going to know if they gave you the right blend? I mean if you got test/eq/tren mixed, you dont know that its all what it should be, it could all be test. And i know that all UG labs could do the same, i just dont like the fact that they say they will make a custom blend. I trust a UG lab that is making 100's of vials of test at once, more than one thats making every vial different. If i were to take any CL product i would fell that i needed to test every vial that that is way to much $$. just my .02

Back