anyone here freeze their sperm?

e92

i'm 22. i blast and cruise and come off once a year for a short period of time. my greatest fear, right next to going bald (which i dont think will happen), is being infertile. lets say in 10 years i find "the one" and she wants to have kids and i cant do it. what then?

i think freezing my sperm now is a great idea. anyone have experiences with this and could provide some insight?

I hate to say it, but running hCG would again be helpful.

I could be totally wrong on this, but I think I heard somewhere that they will only store your sperm up to 5 years after making a deposit.

Edit: I looked it up. I was wrong. Seems sperm can be stored for more than 40 years.

--->. So, given that you don't use hCG, do you think your sperm are viable?

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but running hCG would again be helpful.

I could be totally wrong on this, but I think I heard somewhere that they will only store your sperm up to 5 years after making a deposit.

Edit: I looked it up. I was wrong. Seems sperm can be stored for more than 40 years.

--->. So, given that you don't use hCG, do you think your sperm are viable?
i never said i dont use HCG. like i said, i do not believe in using it when you're on a blast. once a year i take a month off, and i blast hcg @ 5000iu a week for 4 weeks, then i go back on

i'm 22. i blast and cruise and come off once a year for a short period of time. my greatest fear, right next to going bald (which i dont think will happen), is being infertile. lets say in 10 years i find "the one" and she wants to have kids and i cant do it. what then?

i think freezing my sperm now is a great idea. anyone have experiences with this and could provide some insight?

thats your greatest fear? blasting and cruising at 22 and what effects you are doing to your body in the long term isn't a fear?

thats your greatest fear? blasting and cruising at 22 and what effects you are doing to your body in the long term isn't a fear?
says the guy posting on a steroid message board

as if blasting and cruising at 22 is much different than blasting and cruising at 40. give me a break

On a side note, is there any evidence that suggest that gear makes your infertile??

This is kind of my fear too I am 24...

I have a friend who is 27 and competes and has been doing gear since he was 19 and he just had his 2nd baby in 4 years. He never ran HcG a day in his life. To joke around, we call his kids "tren babies" because he was on tren when he had them.

as if blasting and cruising at 22 is much different than blasting and cruising at 40. give me a break
Hi, I'm 40 and am always on AAS. Want to know the big difference in the context of this very thread?

I'm done having children.

I don't need to worry one bit about being able to make more babies as I've been there, done that, and have the screaming little trophy to prove it.

I don't like to pick on anyone, but let's be serious here; you just started this whole B&C thing after deciding that you don't like being natural. You also just started mentioning this coming off once a year, which frankly won't do anything for you.

If you want to do this right, you'd listen to Tron, and start the HCG. There are literally ZERO cases of infertility in the study found in the TRT forums with men that supplement HCG along with their testosterone. I'd give that some thought.

On a side note, is there any evidence that suggest that gear makes your infertile??

This is kind of my fear too I am 24...

I have a friend who is 27 and competes and has been doing gear since he was 19 and he just had his 2nd baby in 4 years. He never ran HcG a day in his life. To joke around, we call his kids "tren babies" because he was on tren when he had them.

Yes, it most certainly can make you infertile as your FSH drops to zero - which tells your testes to make sperm. Coming off with a good PCT may have been enough - that, or the small handful of swimmers he put out homed in on that egg like smart bombs.

Or his best friend is happy to oblige. Just sayin'. :p

There is a massive difference from both a physiological & neurological perspective actually - do you really want to go there with me? Do you?

Considering your post history on here, you really to THINK before typing because you clearly don't have a clue about how any of this works.

Yes, it most certainly can make you infertile as your FSH drops to zero - which tells your testes to make sperm. Coming off with a good PCT may have been enough - that, or the small handful of swimmers he put out homed in on that egg like smart bombs.

Or his best friend is happy to oblige. Just sayin'. :p

So does that happen to everyone who runs gear or only some people? and is there specific gear that will trigger this or any form of gear?

Like the guy who runs test only and the guy who runs test/tren/winny/decca will both have that effect?

If you froze your sperm......used the lil sperm cubes to chill an alcoholic beverage....such as a rum and coke. I guess that would be a true, legitimate cocktail then, wouldnt it be? :)

Last edited:
So does that happen to everyone who runs gear or only some people? and is there specific gear that will trigger this or any form of gear?

Like the guy who runs test only and the guy who runs test/tren/winny/decca will both have that effect?

All AAS shuts down your FSH. Even guys on TRT have FSH levels of zero.

But if you take HcG your FSH levels will not be zero? Or will be?

They will be. HCG is not FSH nor does it stimulate FSH. It mimics LH but does nothing for FSH. Its actually a suppressive compound and why you hear that one should not use it during PCT. It does nothing to stimulate.

Last edited:
So if I am understanding this correct, you CAN have kids while on cycle if you are on HcG? Or am I still missing it?

You could potentially have kids while on cycle even NOT running HCG. Anything is possible man. FSH IS responsible for sperm production so even if levels are .1 there is a chance. Id even go so far as to say it your levels are zero, zilch, its still possible. I certainly wouldn't trust AAS as a method of birth control by any means.

Sending an LH signal to the testicles gets them to produce some testosterone. Not a lot but enough to keep them "turned on". When your testicles make testosterone it also signals them to produce some sperm. Sperm production needs FSH and Testosterone (natural).

You may not be super fertile, but it only takes one tenacious sperm to fertilize an egg.

If things get really bad one can always take hMG which mimics FSH.

Back