anyone here run tren/masteron combo b4?

hrodss7

hey guys... i was lookin at some thread about masteron and tren and im thinking about running this in spring. i saw some thread where ppl who run tren and masteron without any type of test. i always thought u need test in every cycle. neways is it anyone here run just tren/masteron b4 without test?
let me know!!
thanks guys

hrodss7 said:
hey guys... i was lookin at some thread about masteron and tren and im thinking about running this in spring. i saw some thread where ppl who run tren and masteron without any type of test. i always thought u need test in every cycle. neways is it anyone here run just tren/masteron b4 without test?
let me know!!
thanks guys

Tren, Masteron, and Test would be fantastic

300 mg per week of Tren
300 mg per week of Masteron
250 mg per week of Test Cyp

I don't think you would be dissapointed with the results.

I'd treat it like any other cycle. Tren is a strong Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and masteron can dramatically "harden" your physique in a short period if you have reasonably low bodyfat...so is 6 weeks enough? Sure. Would 8-10 weeks be better? IMO yes.

right now im about 220lb not sure how much my body fat is.. i would love to get more ripped and lean/mean look.

is masteron and Winstrol (winny) can be combo as well ?

i dont like masteron. in my opinion its like weak tren, so just use more tren.
winny and tren and test is a great combo for what youre looking for, just go light on the test and use an AI.

Back