anyone here used igf-1, need some info

petercharlton

Hi im from london england and was trying to find out about igf-1. Curious how much you need, how long to run for and how much roughly will cost. Also is it true you inject into the area you just trained to really hit that area properly? Sorry im pretty new to all this

I HIGHLY rec IGF1-Des and IGF1LR3
I also highly Rec RUI for them because I have been using them for many years now, but look at reviews if you need, I am not pushing them on you, I just truly support them due to there service and quality.

also read this article I made about 1-2 weeks ago on peptides (and IGF1) you will learn something I am sure: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

And feel free to PM me if you have questions. :)

also it goes systemic so dont bother with the cult following of injecting into the area worked.
it is not needed but some like it.
i have done SubQ into belly fat for yrs and works great and ALOT less hassle. Ill save the muscles for aas. why add scar tissue unneeded?

READ what I linked above but I rec:
wk1-8 or 10 30-50mcg IGF1LR3 ed

or wk1-8/10 igf1 des 10-20mcg 2-3X a day=20-40mcg total (one time is ok also but i rec 2X a day)

Last edited:
also it goes systemic so dont bother with the cult following of injecting into the area worked.
it is not needed but some like it.
i have done SubQ into belly fat for yrs and works great and ALOT less hassle. Ill save the muscles for aas. why add scar tissue unneeded?

READ what I liked above but I rec:
wk1-8 or 10 30-50mcg IGF1LR3 ed

or wk1-8/10 igf1 des 10-20mcg 2-3X a day=20-40mcg total (one time is ok also but i rec 2X a day)
Great info juced porkchop

Great job as usual JP

I personally would not use IGF-1 LR3 for more than one month (give or take a week) w/o at least a 2 week break... burn out the receptors?!?

Great job as usual JP

I personally would not use IGF-1 LR3 for more than one month (give or take a week) w/o at least a 2 week break... burn out the receptors?!?
Thanks alot!

But, WHERE in the world did you hear about that?!
Thats not true igf receptors dont "burn out"
I would not use LR3 for any less then 6 weeks ( I rec 8-10 weeks)

alot rec 4 on then off due to safety, since we don't know long term effects of some of these peptides like lr3, but IGF1 is used through out life so....I would think some cycles of 8-10 weeks to be nice.
I think 4 wks is a waste. (my op)

If you have a studies on this receptor burn out I would love to see it, news to me.

IGF-lr3 can be injected anywhere bilateraly right? It seems like the DES is used more for local muscle growth while LR3 is utilized throughout the body.

IGF-lr3 can be injected anywhere bilateraly right? It seems like the DES is used more for local muscle growth while LR3 is utilized throughout the body.
DES is more expensive but would be interesting if direct injection to muscle groups throughout the day is superior than using IGF-1 LR3.

Thanks alot!

But, WHERE in the world did you hear about that?!
Thats not true igf receptors dont "burn out"
I would not use LR3 for any less then 6 weeks ( I rec 8-10 weeks)

alot rec 4 on then off due to safety, since we don't know long term effects of some of these peptides like lr3, but IGF1 is used through out life so....I would think some cycles of 8-10 weeks to be nice.
I think 4 wks is a waste. (my op)

If you have a studies on this receptor burn out I would love to see it, news to me.

all over the place but you know how that goes.

I posted this up a while ago... i meet Dave a few times and i respect his knowledge.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/623681-dave-palumbo-igf-1-a.html
2 week break is key

IGF-1 Peptide Information - quick search.

How long should I inject IGF-1 LR3 and PEG-MGF for?

Both IGF-1 LR3 and PEG-MGF should be used for 4 weeks at a time with the same amount of time off, i.e. one month on, one month off. The reason for this is because the products become less effective at this point due to down-regulation of the receptors (i.e. your muscles are no longer sensitive to the peptides). You therefore may like to take IGF-1 LR3 for one month, then MGF for a month and keep rotating them so you will be using either one of them continuously for maximum results.

I just added Igf-1 lr3 to my test/Tren cycle... I'm doing targeted injections into muscles < 5 minutes PWO.... I plan to cycle one month on one off. This is the prevailing recommendation across several muscle boards. I, however, recognize the many conflicting views surrounding peptides... I guess there are just not enough scientific field studies.... So we're all left with guesswork based on bro-science. In deference to Juiced Porkchop... Whose considerable experience I trust... I will use an intuitive approach and adjust my regimine according to how my body feels... I'm currently pinning 50mcg Ed split bilaterally. I don't know exactly what it's doing, but it's doing something... After just a week of pins my body feels like that of a growing teen-ager with stiffness in all the pinned muscles.

both go systemic and both are used by body.
injection into belly fat is SubQ and what i rec.

so for my next cycle i want to try igf1, you think can run with test and possibly dbol, or would you do on its own if first time youve tried it?

Back