Anyone Inject 100mg Test E5D?

Jimstigator

Hey fellas,

Somewhat inspired from a recent thread - anyone inject 100mg E5D? I know there is no "perfect" dose and everyone is different, but I don't hear much about this regimen here or in other forums. BUT - I saw IMT say they have guys that like it better than other frequencies, and I have seen a number of other people say (although rare) that once they get on this, they love it. One site I read states its the best protocol for anyone to start with. Benefits of a large pulse and moving up from weekly to 5 days improves the trough.

For anyone who follows my stuff - I started ED, then EOD, then E3D injections. All give me decent TT numbers, but low estrogen... likely due to BF of 10-12%. Have always been scared to try 100mg in a single shot due to estrogen... but have some high hopes for this.

If you do it, some notes on lab values and the associated meds would be cool - TT? AI dose and when? HCG does and when?

Thanks!
Jim

Hey fellas,

Somewhat inspired from a recent thread - anyone inject 100mg E5D? I know there is no "perfect" dose and everyone is different, but I don't hear much about this regimen here or in other forums. BUT - I saw IMT say they have guys that like it better than other frequencies, and I have seen a number of other people say (although rare) that once they get on this, they love it. One site I read states its the best protocol for anyone to start with. Benefits of a large pulse and moving up from weekly to 5 days improves the trough.

For anyone who follows my stuff - I started ED, then EOD, then E3D injections. All give me decent TT numbers, but low estrogen... likely due to BF of 10-12%. Have always been scared to try 100mg in a single shot due to estrogen... but have some high hopes for this.

If you do it, some notes on lab values and the associated meds would be cool - TT? AI dose and when? HCG does and when?

Thanks!
Jim

I do 100mg test c e7d.

I have a peak of about 750tt and trough 550tt.

No AI and no HCG. E2 is actually low by most guys standards here but I feel pretty good. Going to try getting protocol upped to 125mg e7d to get trough upto 700tt cause by the end of the week I notice I'm feeling a little sluggish.

Over all its been working great for me.

Maybe you would benefit from moving it two days up? Should bump TT and estrogen a bit. Maybe putting that trough a bit higher while putting estrogen into range.

Interesting to me out all the different frequencies play out. Keeping weekly total equal - I get a much higher TT at peak with EOD than I do E3D or greater. Curious to see how this plays out. For example - my TT hits 900 consistently when I inject EOD, volume totaling 100mg test a week. But - I don't feel great on that regimine... so much more to it I guess.

-Jim

Yes every ones body reacts different it's a slow tedious job getting dialed in where you feel great all the time isn't it?

As for moving to every 5 days that sounds like a good option but first I'll have to get the protocol up by Dr or I won't have enough test.

He has prescribe d 200mg every 2 weeks he let's me self inject so I just do it 100mg e7d cause at 200 mg every 2 weeks had me on a hormonal rollercoaster.

If he ups it to 250mg every 2 weeks that will give me enough to do it e7d or E5D cause it comes in 1ml vials so for each time I fill the script I'll get 2 vials cause it'd 200mg/ml.

I think I've tried just about every permutation possible (outside decanoate) for TRT, and still prefer E3.5D. I see less spikes and my troughs are very tiny.

Everyone is different of course, so keep experimenting and see what works best for you. :)

I really like 100 mg every 6 days, 2 clicks daily chrysin cream. No hcg. Puts me about 350 -400 TT at trough, e2 around 20. Feel no mood swings or "dead" days anymore.

100 mcg E7D.
Trough at 700
Peaks estimated at 1100 - 1200
No AI
Dialed down from 120 mcg E7D after 2 years as uptake pathways cleared.

Are you using Testosterone Cypionate?

Testosterone Cypionate has a half life of 5 days and the active dose (assuming you are getting it from the pharmacy) is about 70%.

If you inject 100 mg E5D you will be getting 19.0 mg/day on your high day and down to 9.8 mg/day just before your next injection.

If you inject 140 mg every week you will be getting 21.5 mg/day on your high day and down to 8.4 mg/day just before your next injection.

Injecting 100 mg E5D will give you more stable results with Test. C based on the numbers.

My body got more efficient at utilizing the extraneous T. Apparently, it happens to some degree after a time.

My body got more efficient at utilizing the extraneous T. Apparently, it happens to some degree after a time.

Cool...
I see, so you're saying there was congestion in your body?
Like a traffic jam?

Wow. ..you have good sensory skills to know whats going on inside your body without medical data from diagnostic tests.

I do 100mg test c e7d.

I have a peak of about 750tt and trough 550tt.

No AI and no HCG. E2 is actually low by most guys standards here but I feel pretty good. Going to try getting protocol upped to 125mg e7d to get trough upto 700tt cause by the end of the week I notice I'm feeling a little sluggish.

Over all its been working great for me.

When was "peak" measured for you...in other words how far from shot?

Lol.... this place is funny. Sometimes I think we should just have one huge running conversation instead of threads. Threads generally have about two posts relevant to the original post, then the rest is just side talk and banter among hormonal deficient pals.

-Jim

Back