Anyone know of a doctor in or around Chicago?

NateDEEzy

Hey guys

I live in a south suburb of Chicago, about 40 minutes away from the city. Does anyone on here know of any open-minded doctors around the area or even in the city when it comes to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? I am not below the 'normal range' (Total T tested from 400's to 600's ng/dl)so I am having trouble finding help, even though I exhibit many of the signs and symptoms of low testosterone, such as being unable to grow facial hair (despite being 26 and white) and have gynecomastia (despite being skinny, approx 6'6 and 200lbs). In addition to this, I have a lot of other symptoms such as low physical and mental energy, no motivation, depression, foggy mind, low confidence.

If anyone out there knows of someone who might be willing to talk to me or help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Nate

Nate,

I grew up in Chicago and still have a lot of friends there. Many use youthrx out of the Saint Charles or Naperville locations. I hope that helps. I've not used them so I can'T speak from experience but the people I know who have, have had good results.

Cheers,
Trey

Last edited:
try IMT they are all over the states and they got qualified doctors who will understand and will help you, checkout the link below on my signature

try IMT they are all over the states and they got qualified doctors who will understand and will help you, checkout the link below on my signature

I have already got into contact with them, I am waiting for my appointment with my doctor to get my physical they ask for so I can submit my application, but I am just trying to keep my options open as they said they normally don't work with anyone under 30, and I am 26

Does anyone know about what doseage IMT is prescribing for patients and/or if they will also prescribe Deca? I am doing both with HRT right now, but my doctor makes me do blood tests constantly and it gets a little pricey.

Please give them a call, it is better to talk about common practices with them directly, since each individual will be able to obtain different scenarios based on many factors, including where you live.

Sorry to call this thread up from the grave, but does anyone have recommendations for good medical minds in Chicago's northern suburbs. Preferably part of a medical group which accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois insurance and knows enough where I won't have to worry that they ordered the wrong E2 test, for an example of one of the hundreds of tiiiiiiny little things we have to be aware of that doctors somehow don't.

Hello Nate:

I live in one of the South Suburbs of Chicago as well. I have been going all the way into Downtown Chicago to a Fu Fu chic "salon" called the Tiffani Kim Institute at 310 W. Superior. They have a Men's Health group there that treats ED and does Testosterone Replacement Therapy. I know that they take Blue Cross for pellet implantation there so you can ask them if they take Blue Cross for injections as well. The name of the doctor is Dr. Martin.

I had gynocomastia as well. I had the gyno surgery in September. It was done by a plastic surgeon who specializes in this. His name is Dr. Jay Pensler. He does the procedure in his office on the 14th floor of 680 N. Lake Shore Drive. The cost for me was $5,000 complete with the compression garments. My insurance did not cover this - but I sure feel better about myself!

Hello Nate:

I live in one of the South Suburbs of Chicago as well. I have been going all the way into Downtown Chicago to a Fu Fu chic "salon" called the Tiffani Kim Institute at 310 W. Superior. They have a Men's Health group there that treats ED and does Testosterone Replacement Therapy. I know that they take Blue Cross for pellet implantation there so you can ask them if they take Blue Cross for injections as well. The name of the doctor is Dr. Martin.

I had gynocomastia as well. I had the gyno surgery in September. It was done by a plastic surgeon who specializes in this. His name is Dr. Jay Pensler. He does the procedure in his office on the 14th floor of 680 N. Lake Shore Drive. The cost for me was $5,000 complete with the compression garments. My insurance did not cover this - but I sure feel better about myself!

Don't go see this doctor. Based on what I have read about his TRT protocols he does not seem very up to date in current treatments for hypogonadism.

I just looked the up. They also do acupuncture and spa treatments!!!

Last edited:
Back