Anyone know of private labs in Canada?

NSW

Hi guys,

Anyone know if there are private labs that you can pay to have your bloods done up here in the great white north (specifically Toronto area)?

I'm at the point now where I've just about given up on getting a doctor's help for TRT.... Been to see 3 doctors and 3 endos and every one of them have told me that my 300 TT (44 years old) is "totally normal" and all my concerns (general fatigue, muscle loss, fat gain, loss of libido, half-hard erections) are simply "a part of getting older".

I'm resigned to the fact that if I want to improve my quality of life I may have to take matters into my own hands... but obviously want to make sure that I'm still doing things as safely as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah dude, as you already know 300 is pretty terrible. You will almost certainly have to take matters into your own hands. Sorry I can't help with any lab advice.

Yeah dude, as you already know 300 is pretty terrible. You will almost certainly have to take matters into your own hands. Sorry I can't help with any lab advice.

I appreciate the response nonetheless.... I'm hoping that there are some Canadians floating around these parts who may be able to help. Going on about 5 years now of talking to these docs and I'm at my wit's end!

Letsgetchecked.com does blood testing. Order over internet, get kit, prick finger , results in 1 week. Basic testosterone check is $100 (but they run promos all the time).

Back