anyone know where to get cheap good/great tasting whey?

anyone know where to get cheap good/great tasting whey? I want to order at least 5lb - 10 lbs. but it must be good tasting and have some kind of flavor like chocolate.

The prices are really high. I got a 5lb of Twinlab 100% Whey Protein Fuel for $28 off amazon 2 weeks ago with free shipping. Prices on that site are double. They are out of stock now though :( especially at that price. I tend not to buy stuff from websites that refuse to tell you how much shipping cost is until after you create an account. It just pisses me off that they do that.

Last edited:
Orbit has plenty of selections of whey for you, you should check it out. MyoFusion is a blend but excellent quality. If you really want something cheaper and don't care as much about quality, I suggest you get some EAS whey, you can find 5 pounds for under $30 often.

Sams Club or Costco usually have EAS at a lower price. Otherwise find you an online retailer that does flat rate or free shipping over a certain dollar amount. Most proteins are at least decent tasting these days. It's been awhile since I've had one that actually tasted bad.

protein factory, true protein, rx whey

costco is fkn gross

im loving EF peptide cinn roll,but its not cheap

Needtobuildmuscle is having a sale right now on some of their most popular flavors. I gotta grab some chocolate peanut butter.

For large bulk orders, I go with American Pure Whey.

For smaller orders, Orbit, obviously. Syntrax Nectar is too darn tasty, IMO. ;)

Back