Anyone notice a difference between 400mg or 600mg EQ/week?

EmptyWallet

Anyone notice a difference between 400mg or 600mg EQ/week? I could (pertaining this really is EQ) 400 for longer, or 600 for shorter. The 600 would still be run for close to 13-14 weeks though. Any difference in sides? I'd be taking it with a maintenance dose of test (low) and some Winstrol (winny). Anyone?

What are your stats? Have you ever run Eq before? Can you give the full details of your cycle, amounts, etc.?

I'm about to run 500mg Test E/week along with 4-600mg EQ/ week and was wondering the same thing. Are there any benefits to bumping it up to 600mg's? I'm looking for quality gains along with increased vascularity.

I did not notice any difference, but I was running an UGL EQ. So who knows if it was made right in the first place. never sent it to be tested.

E

THE BOUNCER said:
hell i dont notice a difference between 0 and 1000mg of EQ...

Could you explain this a bit for those of us who havn't used EQ. I am planning on doing a bulker in the fall, (a lean bulker,,,,eating clean) with Test/Deca/Eq. Should I just run the Test and Deca?

EQ has its place, and some people LOVE it. Slayer, only way for you to know is to give it a try. For every person who hates the stuff theres a guy who swears by it.

DougoeFre5h said:
EQ has its place, and some people LOVE it. Slayer, only way for you to know is to give it a try. For every person who hates the stuff theres a guy who swears by it.

You know, the reason I was going to add it was because I have never tried it before. I think its going to come down to what I have for cash at the time. Thanks bro.

I don't notice anything but crazy vascularity. Having said that, I've used it my last 2 cycles because it makes me look great. No crazy strength gains or mass gains.

eq

hey ew ,im running eq at 400, with 200mgs wkly of enath and im loving every second of it ,imo if you are already on the lean side you sould be fine at 400 . i must say it takes a long time to see results say 5 to 6 weeks but it will be quality, i ran test by itself at 500 wkly and could't seem to get that look and had too many sides , i never had any dramatic weight gain but pump pump and more pump and was able to cut my bf in half on this cycle ,as far as sides go they were no where near higher dose of test ,no gyno or bloat but a very solid look for me, you just have to figure out what work for you. good luck

I love E.Q. I usually have it in every stack, but it really depends on the user bro. Some people react differently to a lower dosge, compared to a higher dosage. I have taken 800mg and I see no difference from 400.

doing my first cycle at 600mg/week right now...(with test cyp and d-bol)
I've been warned about the varying results; but I decided I had to try at least once to find out.

Back