Anyone play hockey for cardio ?

Gsr21

I have been playing hockey for years now .i am terrible at my diet and I eat very poor.i notice huge gains when playing hockey. And eat right .wish I had motivation like some other people on here

I play hockey. But we have lines so you can't really call skating hard for 1 minute and doing a line change cardio. Where do you play?

I play in Nova Scotia .i use to play in a league but mini just play shinny 3 times a week to keep my cardio up .i hate running on the treadmill lol

Beer league hockey was another reason I wanted to get bigger - getting pushed around by 40+ year old tradesmen wasn't any fun.

Things came up, priorities changed (coke became integral) and I stopped playing hockey but the gym never went away. I still play shinny for fun but this reminds me I should sign up for a men's league again next winter.

OMG ... I conned my gf into giving me a handjob the other night when she was sick w/ stomach flu - this reminded me and now I feel bad

i used to play hockey. It is great for cardio and develop many muscles group. It is a very engaging and useful sport. However now i don't have the opportunity and treadmill is my cardio)))

Back