anyone take jacked or no xplode while on cycle

most people hate muscletech products.

honestly i like nano vapor the best lol

and ive tried all the no's out there

1. vapor
2. black powder or no xplode
3 nothing everything else blows. super pump makes me tired wtf i dont know why. just does

Tried all ove the above and like jacked3d the best. Plus I travel for a living and the small container takes up the least amount of space in my luggage.

I can't take any of that stuff because they give me the shits.I had a unfortunate incident at the gym while doing good mornings with 335 lbs.I racked the bar and walked out the door after the minor blowout.I'm glad nobody noticed,especially the treadmill bunnies.

Never again..............I use 10mg of Flouxy twice a week on my heavy days.

I like white flood. works instantly and its cheap. Super pump if you have the cash. I took a risk and got hemo rage on sale. it blows

Glad I'm not the only one getting the poops from NO-Xplode. But for the energy and pump it gives for me its worth it

i've been pretty disappointed with all that i've tried. superpump, no-explode, 1mr, jack3d.... i realized that some "never gonna stop" on repeat was equally as effective. couple that with some blue raspberry xtend and i'm goldie hawn.

I tried jack3d during my cycle. Pump was so intense it hurt. But I never had any bad sides or anything. I used 1MR for majority of my cycle though. Never had an issue with that either (besides insomnia, but I blame the caffeine and me taking it just 4 hours before bed..)

Back