Anyone up for a this? Need guinea pigs...

Re: Re: Anyone up for a this? Need guinea pigs...

jcp2 said:
I feel like banning you for making me read this nonsense. I think i am now stupider after reading this thread.

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. (Billy Madison was a classic).

TxLonghorn said:
What color are these pills? If they are green, then anything more than 10 pills is a waste, however with the blue pills, it would be interesting to see how much more anabolic 14 pills would be than 7. Of course, you gotta watch out for the lipid profiles, as well as the long down time for the blue pills.

Now if you are talking yellow pills, well, damn, that's some potent shit. Plus, if you take it with orange juice instead of grape juice, well, we are talking an anabolic cascade of niagra falls proportions! :eek:

If it wasn't for the fact that this was absolutely hilarious I would have been pissed that I read this whole thread lol.

Sorry for the confusion, it's dbol I was talking about. And all I wanted to know was what the fuckin numbers would be on the paper!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Anyone up for a this? Need guinea pigs...

jcp2 said:
I feel like banning you for making me read this nonsense. I think i am now stupider after reading this thread.
Wow, the wise elder has spoken.:rolleyes:

TxLonghorn said:
What color are these pills? If they are green, then anything more than 10 pills is a waste, however with the blue pills, it would be interesting to see how much more anabolic 14 pills would be than 7. Of course, you gotta watch out for the lipid profiles, as well as the long down time for the blue pills.

Now if you are talking yellow pills, well, damn, that's some potent shit. Plus, if you take it with orange juice instead of grape juice, well, we are talking an anabolic cascade of niagra falls proportions! :eek:

But what about the red pills? :confused: I thought they were a combination of the orange pills and the ever elusive pink pills which never really work anyway until you get to 20 pills.

Whatever you do, don't take the orange pills with the black pills. OMG that will be some serious trouble....that is of course unless you take a single purple tab, then you should be ok.

mvmaxx said:
But what about the red pills? :confused: I thought they were a combination of the orange pills and the ever elusive pink pills which never really work anyway until you get to 20 pills.

Whatever you do, don't take the orange pills with the black pills. OMG that will be some serious trouble....that is of course unless you take a single purple tab, then you should be ok.
If you dont want to try it out then why say anything else at all? I know I'll try and get the damn tests as soon as I get my pills.

Does anyone on this board know for sure how long it takes for anabol to hit the blood?

Bro what is there to try out. Obviously the more you take the more you;re gonna have in your system. if you just want to send me your dbols for shits then go right ahead I'm not gonna stop you. but it's not gonna take tests to show you that if you ingest more you will have more in your system.

Twice the drugs does not equal twice the gains, I dont know what else one needs to know.

yomama said:
Does anyone on this board know for sure how long it takes for anabol to hit the blood?

It takes about 15-20 minutes.

mvmaxx said:
But what about the red pills? I thought they were a combination of the orange pills and the ever elusive pink pills which never really work anyway until you get to 20 pills.

Now max makes an excellent point...I took the orange pills with the black, and didn't have any purple tabs on hand...which should be a lesson to all of you out there, always be prepared.

I woke up 3 days later...however I had gained 17lbs of muscle, so I guess it was worth it.

TxLonghorn said:
It takes about 15-20 minutes.

Now max makes an excellent point...I took the orange pills with the black, and didn't have any purple tabs on hand...which should be a lesson to all of you out there, always be prepared.

I woke up 3 days later...however I had gained 17lbs of muscle, so I guess it was worth it.
Yes but waking up after 3 days of HOT BEEF INJECTIONS does not count as a mass gain.

02gixxersix said:
Bro what is there to try out. Obviously the more you take the more you;re gonna have in your system. if you just want to send me your dbols for shits then go right ahead I'm not gonna stop you. but it's not gonna take tests to show you that if you ingest more you will have more in your system.
Do you know that for sure? Can you back up that statement? So what you say is if I take 4 dbols at a time I'll have more test than if I took 2dbols? That's what you think. And you just keep thinking that bro.:rolleyes:

yoma... chill out with the :rolleyes: faces...
bottom line, if it came down to it, the final would be again. twice from the start they would have to check... did you ever think of that :mad:

Back