Anyone use an anti-e while OFF a cycle?

Hyperlite

I was thinking about using an anti-e while not "on" to help keep the water retention low..

anyone else do this? If so, what do you use?

youd have to be carefiul with that. Doing that you can suppress estrgoen to much and that would actually hinder your gains. I dont see a reason but bump for more opinions.

I think Nolva on its own causes sides if used for a longer period of time. Not too sure what exact sides they are, except that there are.

nolva won't lower estrogen, nor will it keep water down while off cycle. as for AI's, they will just drive your estrogen levels down and f' up your cholesterol levels. if you want to keep water down while off cycle, I recommend diet, with emphasis on lowering carb intake.

Actually I have used nolva at 20mg a day off cycle and it removed my fat from my lovehandles and around the nipples. Removed alot of water as well.

dragon06 said:
Actually I have used nolva at 20mg a day off cycle and it removed my fat from my lovehandles and around the nipples. Removed alot of water as well.

What.....now Nolva is a fat lose agent.......LOL

I suppose you were not dieting or doing any cardio either.........:40oz:

StoneColdNTO said:
What.....now Nolva is a fat lose agent.......LOL

I suppose you were not dieting or doing any cardio either.........:40oz:

:rolleyes:

During my natural cutting last year me and a friend of mine took some nolva for 2 weeks. We were both pretty lean, but when we started nolva the fat almost disapeared. I defenitly saw good results after 2 weeks.

dragon06 said:
:rolleyes:

During my natural cutting last year me and a friend of mine took some nolva for 2 weeks. We were both pretty lean, but when we started nolva the fat almost disapeared. I defenitly saw good results after 2 weeks.

were you taking anything else? doing anything differant? Nolva does not do anything to make fat disappear. Have you ever cycled before?

Do a search in the training forum on 'Crawler'

He ran Nolva for a long ass time and he got the results you are looking for. He did stack it with 500mg of Test.

ld50 said:
I think that says it all.
lol, realgains had a post about briding with nolva, it is on here somewhere, it showed a study where staying on nolva for a long period of time kept test levels slightly above normal.

this is what i was told so please correct me if i am wrong.....

the higher % of body fat you carry the more estrogen is in your system and by lowering estrogen level using anti-e it can aid in fatloss

moresize2 said:

the higher % of body fat you carry the more estrogen is in your system and by lowering estrogen level using anti-e it can aid in fatloss
nolva binds to the estrogen receptor, mainly in breast tissue, thus blocking the estrogen from binding, it does not cause a decrease in circulating estrogen that i am aware off.

nolva binds to the estrogen receptor, mainly in breast tissue, thus blocking the estrogen from binding, it does not cause a decrease in circulating estrogen that i am aware off.

sorry i was off topic (i was talking abaout anti-e)

in the case of nolva didn't women bb take nolva to help with cuts ?

moresize2 said:

\

Yeah, aromatase is abundant in adipose, and the greater the bf% of an individual, the greater the aromatase activity....the greater the aromatase activity, the more estrogen formed.....the more estrogen formed, the more estrogenic fat patterning seen.

it's a vicious cycle, but you'd be smart to get it at it's core, by reducing bf% in the first place. The nolva may help some, but the potential for hypothalamal desensitization isn't worth it (although nolva has far less affinity for hypothalamal ERs than does clomid).

Just keep sodium intake low and use dandelion root or other moderate OTC diuretics.....dropping bf is the main key.

Back