Anyone use just Test E n Tren??

Diesil

Thinking of doing just a cheap 8 wk cycle. It has been a little while nearly 2 years since I have done a strong cycle. Can't get my hands on too much these days since a majority of everyone I used to know is out of business. I have never tried these 2 together for just a bulking cycle. I have 2 bottles of Test E 250 and of course just going to make up some fina. Will probably just run 2.5 cc s of test a week 625mg and 75mg of tren every 2 days both for 8wks. Just want to see who has used them together like this and what kind of results.

Never tried it personally, but i hear its a good cycle from all who use it.

Make sure to know what to expect from the tren use.

I used Tren bf when I was dieting done for a show several years ago. Helped keep my strength up a good bit while I was dieting down. Never used it in the offseason though.

this is a great cycle. i was doing 750 ent with 75mg tren 3X week got super strong you cant go wrong with this combo. tren will change your body you will replace your fat with lean gains . your strength will go way up. good luck

i admire you all

I admire you guys who diet on tren and test. I'm on my third week of ten ace 100 ed and sus 750 wk supposedly to cut but I've gained four lbs and am hungry constantly!! can't get my calories under 2700!! every time I do I wake up in the middle of the night starving!!
any suggestions please ,pm me.

Take a casine shake right before bed with some egg whites, you should sleep like a baby. Brocolli is also good to curb the hunger.

Diesil said:
Thinking of doing just a cheap 8 wk cycle. It has been a little while nearly 2 years since I have done a strong cycle. Can't get my hands on too much these days since a majority of everyone I used to know is out of business. I have never tried these 2 together for just a bulking cycle. I have 2 bottles of Test E 250 and of course just going to make up some fina. Will probably just run 2.5 cc s of test a week 625mg and 75mg of tren every 2 days both for 8wks. Just want to see who has used them together like this and what kind of results.

you'll love this as a bulker... lean gains up the ass, but I would run the Test a little longer if possible, if you cant get your hands on more think about running it for 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk and bump the Tren to 100mg eod

Back