Anyone went straight to another cycle

Pumpbump

Has anyone went straight from a cycle like triple stack to ldg 4033 with off time? I'm on trt btw

Last edited:
Off time is usually used for two main purposes. First is to allow the body to sensitized again to the items you have been using, if the body becomes desensitized to such things. The other is to allow the body to recover from the use of suppressive agents, doing PCT to aid in a successful recovery.

You do not need to worry about the second reason - TRT means you are never going to recover. The first depends on the item you are taking. I am not sure if LGD4033 need a sensitization break or not, hopefully someone else will chime in for you. I have moved from one item to another without any break, since I am on TRT as well. My only true break times are when I shift from a cut to a bulk or bulk to a cut - need to "soak in" time for the body to get used to the new normal so it does not try to shift back to where I was before the cut or bulk.

apart from hpta shut down and time off for recovery of that, which is not a worry being you are on TRT and permanently shut down anyhow-- you may want to take time off occassionaly for receptor site 'cleansing', which your body does naturally but if your constantly flooding your receptors day in and day out with receptor modulators then there is never a 'break' for recovery and regeneration. you may get better results with occasional breaks

I was looking at going from ostarine to lgd without a break. Not that I would do that often, just considering it.

Back