Anything I'm missing for my DNP cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishx

Hey all, I'm a 6'0, 210 pound 20 year old about to start his first DNP cycle. Family and personal issues/medication/laziness has caused a noticeable weight gain from my previous 170 pound form, and I'd like to get back to my peak form with the help of DNP. I'd like to know if you guys have any recommendations or notice anything is missing from the diet I plan to use while on DNP (I'm going to take a low dose [250 mg] over a longer period of time:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Blueberry Yogurt, glass of V8
Lunch: Open-face Tuna Sandwich, Broccoli, Pineapple, Green Tea
Dinner: Healthy portion of Chicken, brown rice, green beans, glass of V8
I'll be making sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Supplements: Vitamin C, Multi-Vitamin, Melatonin, Caffeine when needed

What do you guys think?

your 20 years old . at your age , actually pretty much any age, losing body fat is the EASIEST thing in body building or fitness that there is to do . nothing is easier then losing body fat! are you that lazy that you need to take a pesticide poison to lose body fat? you can't do it with simple diet and exercise (like women that are 55 years old can do , and you at 20 should be able to do).

^ thats not to say I'm against DNP , its has its place in bodybuilding for certain people in certain conditions. but to take it cause your just plain lazy and can't diet is ridiculous, imo

and on a side note : ONLY CARBS for breakfast ? No real source of protein ? you don't need DNP, you need to learn about diet and nutrition. Drop ALL carbs for breakfast and only eat lean proteins, this will keep you in a fat burning state much longer during the day.

literally says in the post im going to be dieting. dont flood my thread with retarded posts that have no relation to the question im asking. thx.

It's a bad idea to take steroids before 25 for alot of reasons and you would need to combine dnp with steroids in order to not loose a large ammount of muscle. You really need to study how to diet and how to exercise. You have an easy goal to reach there is no need for steroids or illegal fat burners. Nobody here is going to lay out a DNP cycle for a 20 year old, but we would be happy to give you pointers on loosing weight naturally.

Hey all, I'm a 6'0, 210 pound 20 year old about to start his first DNP cycle. Family and personal issues/medication/laziness has caused a noticeable weight gain from my previous 170 pound form, and I'd like to get back to my peak form with the help of DNP. I'd like to know if you guys have any recommendations or notice anything is missing from the diet I plan to use while on DNP (I'm going to take a low dose [250 mg] over a longer period of time:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Blueberry Yogurt, glass of V8
Lunch: Open-face Tuna Sandwich, Broccoli, Pineapple, Green Tea
Dinner: Healthy portion of Chicken, brown rice, green beans, glass of V8
I'll be making sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Supplements: Vitamin C, Multi-Vitamin, Melatonin, Caffeine when needed

What do you guys think?

drop the dnp and stick to your suplements. and what the hell is a healthy portion of chicken?

Ahhh I need to start eating more I've got to go stay with 9 er for a few weeks hell get me fed up and I could pay him bord in tren

listen here shit head roush gave you the BEST advice on this thread.. youre a kid at 20 years old and youre going to run a compound that is extremely dangerous... dnp can kill you!!! stop being a lazy fuck and get your diet and training in order and lose the weight naturally, its not that hard!!! ive lost friend to dnp, so dont take it so lightly!! im closing this thread.. end of conversation!!!
literally says in the post im going to be dieting. dont flood my thread with retarded posts that have no relation to the question im asking. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back