Anything to add?

L

lil g

anything to add here ? what do you guys think?
im trying to bulk a little bit in the beginning then rip the fuck up. . . . im gunna be doing cardio a couple times a week lightly. . . . with a good diet.... im looking to get around 10%bf or under

dbol@40mg/day weeks 1-4
EQ@600mg/week weeks 1-10
OMNA@250/week weeks 1-10
Winstrol@50mg/day weeks 6-10
clomid weeks 12-14

will have nolvadex on hand.....

move the Winstrol (winny) to 8-13 so u can start clomid as soon as that clears, insteading of waiting three weeks for the EQ to clear, and for 250mg of test, omna is a poor choice, the first week you will need to shoot at least eod to keep blood levels stable, id go with cyp or eth

iced said:
move the Winstrol (winny) to 8-13 so u can start clomid as soon as that clears, insteading of waiting three weeks for the EQ to clear, and for 250mg of test, omna is a poor choice, the first week you will need to shoot at least eod to keep blood levels stable, id go with cyp or eth
damn good advice and ps you cant go wrong with icn eth it is dabomb:spin:

lil g said:
anything to add here ? what do you guys think?
im trying to bulk a little bit in the beginning then rip the fuck up. . . . im gunna be doing cardio a couple times a week lightly. . . . with a good diet.... im looking to get around 10%bf or under

dbol@40mg/day weeks 1-4
EQ@600mg/week weeks 1-10
OMNA@250/week weeks 1-10
Winstrol@50mg/day weeks 6-10
clomid weeks 12-14

will have nolvadex on hand.....

I think the omna's are fine if you bump it up some250mg is not enough and if that is all you want to take per week then take the enanthate or cyp. Remember you need to shoot them eod to be effective. I take 750mg a week that is eod @ 250 (1 amp) per week. Also stop the EQ on week 9 so that it will clear around the same time as the test. I would also take the Winstrol (winny) wks 8 thru 12 to fill the 2 week gap you'll have while waiting for the EQ and test to clear, this will keep test levels up. I would then start 10mg of A.M. d-bol along with the clomid (on wk 14) and run the d-bol until you feel as though you have recovered fully. NO it will not keep your system suppressed, but it will help elevate test levels so you will not lose as much of your gains.

Good luck, Mosaman

Mabey run fina weeks 1-6 instead of the dbol. That would reduce the stress on your liver by eliminating one of the 17aa steroids instead of running them both(dbol,winstrol).

Wartime100 said:
Mabey run fina weeks 1-6 instead of the dbol. That would reduce the stress on your liver by eliminating one of the 17aa steroids instead of running them both(dbol,winstrol).

But the 1 - 4 weeks of d-bol is meant to jump start the cycle and with the short rest of 4 weeks (the way I had it laid out for him) running the Winstrol (winny) at the end weeks 8 - 12 (equals only 8 weeks of orals with a 4 week rest between) won't be to stressful on his liver.

Mosaman

Re: Re: Anything to add?

Mosaman said:
I think the omna's are fine if you bump it up some250mg is not enough and if that is all you want to take per week then take the enanthate or cyp. Remember you need to shoot them eod to be effective. I take 750mg a week that is eod @ 250 (1 amp) per week. Also stop the EQ on week 9 so that it will clear around the same time as the test. I would also take the Winstrol (winny) wks 8 thru 12 to fill the 2 week gap you'll have while waiting for the EQ and test to clear, this will keep test levels up. I would then start 10mg of A.M. d-bol along with the clomid (on wk 14) and run the d-bol until you feel as though you have recovered fully. NO it will not keep your system suppressed, but it will help elevate test levels so you will not lose as much of your gains.

Good luck, Mosaman

That adds up. Enan is much cheaper and you only really need to run 600mg's a week along with about 300mg's of Prop.

Back