Appreciation to P.S.L. and Ology!

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
I just have to pass on a little appreciation to P.S.L. and Ology!

As we get older and bust our asses to stay fit and look like the studs we are...

Well, the lady who was cutting my hair the other day told her sister that I was in great shape
for someone in my 30's - (they are in their early 20's).

I said - thank you so much... but, no I'm 49 and will be 50 in December... their response was no way - no shit
you can't be... bla bla bla.

There's no way I would be able to accomplish this without the great products from P.S.L. along with all the
great friends here at Ology who provide us with the largest school on properly running gear safely
and effectively.

I should also mention - for all of the blasting and cruising... not once have I had bitch tits - or shrunk my nuts to the
size of BB's... in fact the hCG from P.S.L. has actually made my balls BIGGER! :D

ALSO - I want to share this with the younger guys... just to emphasis the importance of listening
to the feedback from the guys who have been around for a long time - and know the proper way to live
this lifestyle.

Side note - even though I rep for P.S.L. I'm still amazed at the speed of delivery... as I just received
my order last week way before I expected it!

That's all,

Repo :D

being mistaken for being 10 plus years younger than we are is so nice....ecspecially once your over the hill, like us!! lol.
Nice post Repo!!

I agree, being told you look younger than you are is an amazing thing. The other day a worker at my gym told me I looked a good 10 years younger than when I first walked in 3 years ago. It is things like that which push us to keep on doing what we do. :)

And yes, everyone should listen to the advice of the long timers here - it is priceless and much of it was purchased through pain and suffering. Learn from the mistakes of others - there is no need to touch the fire to learn how horrible a burn really is.

Great stuff REPO!

I totally agree this lifestyle has changed my life for the better. The attention from women, the confidence, the way I look......I'm just a better happier person than I was at 150lbs and flabby lol.

Yeah my body looks great. Sometimes I get down on myself following diet plans and training hard and run some gear and just feel I can look so much better. But at 43 I was at the pool 2 weeks ago and even younger guys didn't look like me. My wife said so.
But, nowadays I got lots more grays and thinning hair and more wrinkles showing
I used to look 10 yrs younget but sometimes AAS will make you look older.

Funny thing about the hair thinning. I started receding when I was 17! Thought it would all be gone by 25!. I didn't start aas till 34. Still have hair. So wow. I don't think aas really has affected my hair. And I think I kept hair till now cause I live a healthy lifestyle

I had put my first order in with PSL around the first of the month myself, have not ran the test yet as I'm waiting to clear up hypogonadism but I'm confident it will be great.

What I can comment on is their communication is way above standard, the speed of handling and processing the donation and sending is very fast, and shipping was much faster than lots of other sources I have read about. I had ordered test-e, HCG, clomid and nolva and everything arrived well packaged and as ordered. Placed a second order for more test and Adex to have down the road, once my medical issues are cleared I can't see myself going anywhere else.

I'd definitely have to say thanks to P.S.L. Until I started using their products the biggest problem I had was finding a consistent and reliable source. Their products that I have used are the best hands down.
Their customer service and shipping are second to none.

Another way I can say P.S.L. Products are amongst the best are before and after pics of my brother Repo he went from my older brother to my BIG brother.

Yeah guys... it's not something we really talk about much here on the forum, but the way
we look as far as the aging process is SOOO important and is also tied into the quality of the products - along
with the proper way of running everything.

@ Anzel - I'm not sure how much thinning you have going on... but if it's not a serious amount - I would
consider a hair dye to cover those grey bastards...

An older gent once told me that he wished he would have start dying his hair when the grey's first started to show... so you don't
end up with a shocking change that people will notice, or notice much.

If there's an age progression sowing in the face - it might not be a bad idea to start a thread on the topic... I think you could
tweak your gear application or ratios to reverse that... at least, I would think so anyway. :)

Yeah guys... it's not something we really talk about much here on the forum, but the way
we look as far as the aging process is SOOO important and is also tied into the quality of the products - along
with the proper way of running everything.

@ Anzel - I'm not sure how much thinning you have going on... but if it's not a serious amount - I would
consider a hair dye to cover those grey bastards...

An older gent once told me that he wished he would have start dying his hair when the grey's first started to show... so you don't
end up with a shocking change that people will notice, or notice much.

If there's an age progression sowing in the face - it might not be a bad idea to start a thread on the topic... I think you could
tweak your gear application or ratios to reverse that... at least, I would think so anyway. :)

Lol, my 85 year old grandfather has a thick head of jet black hair. I'm 100% sure he dyes it. He will deny it until the day he dies lol.

Back