Approx week 7 and tired as hell

StevenTae

Hey guys. On week 7ish of Sustanon (sust) 250. Kickstarted with Winstrol (winny) ed injects for 4 weeks two weeks off and have been on Mast for a week 100mg eod. Sustanon (sust) will be the base at 500MG a week (250mg twice a week) up until week 12 and the Mast will be ridden until the end of the cycle. Arimedex .5mg twice a week and 500iu of HCG pw.

I gotta tell you I am so friggen tired the past 3-4 days. I did switch up my brand of Sustanon (sust) about a week ago as my original batch got f'd up.

Is hitting a wall at about week 7 normal? Should I worry that the new batch of Sustanon (sust) is bunk?

Got my bloods done right before the switch to the new Sustanon (sust) so I can't get another round of blood work for another 2-3 weeks.

Any input from the vets on here?

I started yesterday with 3J's diet so I am sure that if it is a diet related issue that this will be fixed in a week or do as 3J is the man and his diet will straighten me up...

You runnin any AI's? Could be estro related. I had the same problem at week 7. Running test c deca and dbol which is a different cycle but I jumped on armidex and was cool after about a week. Just gotta work through it bro. I had stopped doing cardio too so I jumped back on that and it seemed to help also.

Yeah I've been running arimidex from week 1. Hopefully it will pass.

.5 mg of adex 2 times a week isnt effectient . .25-.50 mg ed is much better , .5 mg eod as a mininum . that being said im definately not convinced its estro related.

hows your sleep ?

is it possible you have upped your training while on cycle enough to be overtrained ?

As of 2 weeks ago my est levels were in normal range but that was 2 weeks ago. My sleep has been shit. That been getting up every couple of hours lately. Not sure why.

At week 7 you should be starting to get good results with sustanon but I ran a lot of sustanon last year to experiment with it and I felt tired all the time on it except for when I did eod dosing and once a week dosing. The once a week I did a high mg but for me it worked. Not saying it's the same issue for you.

At week 7 you should be starting to get good results with sustanon but I ran a lot of sustanon last year to experiment with it and I felt tired all the time on it except for when I did eod dosing and once a week dosing. The once a week I did a high mg but for me it worked. Not saying it's the same issue for you.

I may give the once a week a shot. I did take some b12 and took a nap earlier and I actually feel pretty good. I may just suck it up and pay for a personal blood test as opposed to waiting for the time frame insurance will be ok with me doing it again just to see blood wise if there is anything happening.

im betting sleep is the culprit

that'd be my guess too

was having some insomnia issues with tren and test, melatonin was enough to keep me sleeping through the night. Give it a try, it's cheap, legal, and can't hurt

that'd be my guess too

was having some insomnia issues with tren and test, melatonin was enough to keep me sleeping through the night. Give it a try, it's cheap, legal, and can't hurt

Probably right. Not sleeping through the night sux.

Back