Are all Ephedra Free fat burners useless?

Gladiator

I was just about to purchase Xenadrine EFX Ephedra-Free, but I thought i'd check out some threads on here and it seems like you guys think its a load of crap and doesnt work! :eek:

So are there actually any Ephedra-Free fat burners that work or that you guys can recommend for me?

I was looking at getting Ripped Fuel, new Xenadrine or Hydroxycut Ephedra Free..

Thanks.

Supposedly ripped fuel works well. It has synephrine, which is similar to ephedrine (or so I've heard).

I've had decent success in the past with Xenadrine EFX, but some studies on green tea's negative effects on the endocrine system are enough to keep me from using it again.

Why no ephedrine anyways?

Insane_Man said:
...Why no ephedrine anyways?

Becuase I cant get hold of the bastard ephedrine anywhere! :(

The UK has a crap suppliment industry.. we get most stuff from the US, so since its been banned there, I cant find any here or on any US websites! :mad: Where can I get ephedrine from?

Anyway, are you saying that even though the new Ripped Fuel has no Epehdrine in it, its still a good fat burner?

My friend says he can get be a sealed bottle of "Vasopro Epehdrine HCL" is that any good?

then maybe I can make a stack of my own somehow?

Vasopro is 25mg ephedrine. It's good stuff.

Just get yourself some 200mg caffeine tabs and you'll be set.

You can find Vasopro on a lot of US sites still to the best of my knowledge.

Some people I have talked to seem to think that ripped fuel still works for them. I have not used it personally.

Insane_Man said:
Supposedly ripped fuel works well. It has synephrine, which is similar to ephedrine (or so I've heard).

synephrine is nothing even close to ephedrine.

IMO there are no good fatburners on the market that do not contain ephedra.

gladiator, for a good fatburner in the UK, try www.sportlab.co.uk or www.xtreme2000.com the UK Sportlab Thermocut is great stuff

I'm not saying that lipo-6 is the best, or even my best fat burner option. But I took 2-4 caps a day for two months along with a low carb low fat diet and lots of cardio - I lost 32 lbs. I felt warmer when on lipo than I did without if that means anything. But even if Lipo didn't help burn any extra bf, it did give me the energy I needed when I needed it. I feel like the adrenalin hits me, but not as bad as eca did. To me I felt all the effects of the eca, but it didn't kick my ass and make me feel shitty like eca did for me.

May not be great for all, but I will buy more when I run out. I am going to start taking 6 caps a day and try to lose another 10-20 lbs so that I can start my cycle . . . finally.

I am looking into clen. I will probably run clen for two weeks at a time if I can handle the sides. And I will run lipo the weeks that I am off clen. Then when I get down to a respectable bf, my prop/susp cycle begins! :)

note:
synephrine supposedly attacks fat more dead on than ephedrine does. And ephedrine puts more stress on the heart muscle than synephrine which is why ephedrine is banned.

Straight ephedrine hcl.....uncut pure form is best ......added with caffiene and asperine it can,t be beat.
Anything other than it is garbage.......only thing better is DNP
Clen in my opinion is a waste too

But did you take it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? It didn't work good for you?

Back