Are Kefei Bleu Tops 191aa or 192aa?

192 but of course people will say otherwise...prove it and all that crap! :)

192 have 20 minutes of life... there's the original HGH formula. it don't exist anymore.

191 is the common used formula by jyntropin, anosomene, hygetropin, etc...

and have 8h to 12h of life...

Ya...I'm not %100 sure as to whether that would tell you or not. I think it ended up being the fact that it was just bad bad GH...like I said I'm not %100 sure.

But for me knowing whats 191 or 192 is the fact I know a GH expert. It's his business to know this stuff if you know what I mean. So I take his word for it. Do I have proof as to what I know...No I don't. It's just my word!

what proof do you have that they are 192?

red welts?

Lab test done
Move to china
or know someone you trust who knows his shit! Allot of the International boards have a good handle on it as well.

it doesn't tell anything actually. red welts are usually down to the solvent used, or impurities in the powder itself.

the only way to tell for sure would be to have lab tests done.

Lab test done
Move to china
or know someone you trust who knows his shit! Allot of the International boards have a good handle on it as well.

when it comes to gh, it has nothing to do with knowing your shit. gh looks like gh. red welts are not a good indication of the amino chain.

i'd be interested to see the lab test..

Yes...we have come to the conclusion that red welts are not a good indicator of the amino chain.
Nobody said GH does look like GH except when people get GH in clumps in the vial.
and Yes knowing your shit is knowing your shit. Example what does vacuumed sealed have to do with GH.....the list goes.....

And who said anything there being lab results to been seen for the amino situation?

Either way I'm done with this topic.

when it comes to gh, it has nothing to do with knowing your shit. gh looks like gh. red welts are not a good indication of the amino chain.

i'd be interested to see the lab test..

Yes...we have come to the conclusion that red welts are not a good indicator of the amino chain.

then what was your basis for claiming that kefei's are 192?

Nobody said GH does look like GH except when people get GH in clumps in the vial.
and Yes knowing your shit is knowing your shit. Example what does vacuumed sealed have to do with GH.....the list goes.....

what does a vacuum seal have to do with the quality of the gh? some are, some aren't.

And who said anything there being lab results to been seen for the amino situation?

you did 3 posts above, when i insisted the only way to know for sure would be to have lab tests done.

Maybe somebody else who knows more about GH will chime and answer your questions.

Any supplier wants you to think there Gh is 191 - I remember when the Kexings came out everyone was told they were 191's until someone decided to test them. There is no way to tell by looking at them, it's an amino acid chain. I would assume most generics are 192 - you cant take any one's word for it. Usually a reaction (welts, redness, pain) are a sign that the body is producing hgh antibodies to 192aa. Supposedly if the 192's are processed/ filtered correctly 192's are just as safe as 191's

Last edited:
Back