are steroids and health problems over rated?

stang50

Powered by Precision
i was just curious, everyone knows steroids can be harmful but is there any such thing as safely using them? i was taught in school about side effects and all that stuff but of course its illegal so theyre gonna tell u to stay away from it.i think they were even legal in the us at one time, ive heard stories of pro wrestlers and body builders spending 5,000 a month on juice to look the way they do and that they get it in something more like an iv bag instead of 10ml bottles, now idk if this is all true or not but in reality is there a big risk of doing a few 500mg per week cycles?

Bro.....the whole "steroids are bad for you" hype is due to the 10 guys who have abused them.

Taken properly there a minimal and I mean minimal health risks bro.

There are some real side effects like hair loss(can only be reversed by surgery), ball shrinkage (reversible in most cases if not all cases), bitch tits (irreversible unless you consider surgery), acne to a lesser extent (reversible) and loss of sex drive (reversible unless you are an idiot and went overboard) with some types of steroids. Now are they gonna kill you? NO. Do they cause cancer and make you arms fall off? NO. get the point. Are they gonna change your genes? No. Oh yeah I forgot to mention one true side effect, enlargement of the left ventricle of the heart, heart disease unfortunately is a real side effect if you fuk, remember I said FUK, with these serious ass drugs. Use them smartly and you will live, now hair loss and the other insignificant shit I mentioned can be sort of, kind of, controlled and you'll live happily ever after.

Last edited:
stang50 said:
i was taught in school about side effects and all that stuff but of course its illegal so theyre gonna tell u to stay away from it.
What class taught you about steroids? That must've been an interesting lesson plan.

The side effects are kinda rough, my least favorite sides include:
(1) strangling family members to death when "roid raging"
(2) punching anyone who looks at me wrong
(3) killing small children and eating them for a good source of protein

This is the kind of crap most anti steroid propogand would like you to believe. I have to laugh at all these documentarys on steroids were the guys tell you that 100% of the time if you use steroids you will die. The most bullshit thing ever is the whole Taylor Hooton and his retard father. His son is the one who committed suicide because he took steroids, he is on a crusade to save the world from the evils of juice. The funny part is that he doesn't know anything about steroids, in the nat geo documentary he is talking about shooting steroids into your veins and that it is common for people to get ripped off by selling motor oil in vials.

roid rage is the only big one really.I know of loads of people most of them stupid kids who think the gear on its own will make them big,who have no problems at all.And these stupid kids dont even know fuck all about ptc.

db9 said:
roid rage is the only big one really.I know of loads of people most of them stupid kids who think the gear on its own will make them big,who have no problems at all.And these stupid kids dont even know fuck all about ptc.

Yeah, that PTC is something no one seems to know about for some reason.

Never experienced "roid rage" myself. I get a lot angrier about dumb stuff when I'm not on steroids than I do when I am taking them. So... I know it's just my own anecdote, but for me, the whole "roid rage" thing seems to be total bullshit.

shitstain said:
Yes, Deputy Gillespie taught me a lot about drugs. He never mentioned steroids though.

PTC?

To be honest, I don't even remember DARE that well, so who knows. Maybe they talk about steroids now that steroids are the Big Bad, getting into the schools and killing our kids.

Yeah, I've never heard of PTC either, never done PTC. Must be why I'm so small.

shitstain said:
What class taught you about steroids? That must've been an interesting lesson plan.
yes dare and hasnt anyone had health class? it wasnt an in depth cover on steroids but it taught us the basic sides on using them.

Behemoth said:
Yeah, that PTC is something no one seems to know about for some reason.

Never experienced "roid rage" myself. I get a lot angrier about dumb stuff when I'm not on steroids than I do when I am taking them. So... I know it's just my own anecdote, but for me, the whole "roid rage" thing seems to be total bullshit.
yea i agree, ill admit i got into steroids with a blind fold on, i just trusted my cousin who sold them to me and told me what to take how much how long etc.he has a few years experience with the stuff so i always left it up to him wich was a bad idea he had me on for about 8 months straight,i didnt have a clue about pct, so thats why i came on here to learn for myself.on the roid rage topic, i cant say ive had anything really bad but anyone remember the whole chris benoit story, the wrestler who killed his wife son and himself and it was all the steroids that did it lol

They taught you about the dangers of juicing in a "government funded and run school" just like they taught you about global warming, and how to be a good communist.

Think at least twice about anything your government tells you.

MENTZER said:
There are some real side effects like hair loss(can only be reversed by surgery), ball shrinkage (reversible in most cases if not all cases), bitch tits (irreversible unless you consider surgery), acne to a lesser extent (reversible) and loss of sex drive (reversible unless you are an idiot and went overboard) with some types of steroids. Now are they gonna kill you? NO. Do they cause cancer and make you arms fall off? NO. get the point. Are they gonna change your genes? No. Oh yeah I forgot to mention one true side effect, enlargement of the left ventricle of the heart, heart disease unfortunately is a real side effect if you fuk, remember I said FUK, with these serious ass drugs. Use them smartly and you will live, now hair loss and the other insignificant shit I mentioned can be sort of, kind of, controlled and you'll live happily ever after.
If u fuk??

Back