are there any steroids that can make your face wider?

anything?

my face is way too narrow and looks disgusting

will high dose of Test E for a long time make my face wider? even tiny bit of gain is better than nothing

thanks

Have you tried facial reconstruction perhaps? steroids will not reform your face. best to talk to your mother and ask her what the hell??

another great way to get a good face change is to go to the local military bar and drink a bottle of tequila and then stand on the bar take out your pecker and start pissing on military personal drinking there, guaranteed to get you a can of free whoppass and free facial reconstruction at the same time ( you can agtribute the cost of the tequila to general anestisia).

its free and painless as halfway through them stomping on you you will pass out so no pain afterwards.
and you will have a new name as well as everyone will start calling you pumpkin head since your entire face is swollen beyond recognition.
:dienewbie

Last edited:
anything?

will high dose of Test E for a long time make my face wider? even tiny bit of gain is better than nothing

thanks

I'm guessing your body is as skinny as your face. HGH might grow your whole head if you use it correctly. Give that a try.

The test should bloat your face somewhat. But I think you not really ready for juice with that question

anything?

thanks

Funny.... I want a narrow face, as I am facially endowed... I can donate some face if you like?

Test will bloat your face temporarily.

I think what your looking for is fillers.... google ... "male masculinization fillers"

Im telling you man, get a bottle of tequila drink it all and then go to the nearest military bar and jump on the bar take out your pecker and piss on everyone there.

This is guaranteed facial reconstruction for sure. and free!!!!!!
youll spend aorund 4 months in the hospital but when you get out, youll be a new man! bet my life on it!

Funny.... I want a narrow face, as I am facially endowed... I can donate some face if you like?

Test will bloat your face temporarily.

I think what your looking for is fillers.... google ... "male masculinization fillers"

he could take aromasin each day, thats sure to increase his face.

Back