Arimdex.. Works but side effects are hell! What's worth swapping to?

bb331985

Hi guys.

Currently running a small blast/cycle

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

I do bloods before and after and have run prior cycles.

What's hacking me off is.... My body handles Tren without any issues (Moderate dose)

It is Arimidex that's causing me awful side effects! Giving me the worst night sweats possible. Hot flashes. Very Fatigued/Lethargic. I am running 1mg per week split over 3 doses. I can't keep feeling like mould every day. Gonna have to cut it from this cycle. I do have Aromasin sitting but i was just gonna try without an AI for a week or 2 and see how i feel. I have read that masteron can keep estrogen in check ie a natural anti estrogen. So i might do a couple weeks without an AI and do bloodwork and see where my levels are at.

Any other additions on the market these days? I see a few *Natural* anti estrogen supp's but i would rather stick to studied and tested compounds..... But. If anyone can give a genuine supplement worth adding in?

Thanks

With that low dose of test while running Masteron you won***8217;t need an AI.
The Masteron has anti-estrogenic properties, it was actually used as a form of treatment for breast cancer because of its anti-estrogenic properties.

It sounds like your crashing your estrogen and thats why you feel like shit. Even if you dropped the Masteron, odds are you wouldnt need an AI with test at only 200 miggs a week.

The Masteron has anti-estrogenic properties, it was actually used as a form of treatment for breast cancer because of its anti-estrogenic properties.

It sounds like your crashing your estrogen and thats why you feel like shit. Even if you dropped the Masteron, odds are you wouldnt need an AI with test at only 200 miggs a week.

No, you still need an AI on a mast stack when it's needed .
200mg test is a lot for most. some people on 80mg test per week (trt) need an AI . it depends on the user and you can't tell without BW.

I think your better off taking low dose aromasin it***8217;s better. But go some time without ai see if you feel better. Also there***8217;s no goood otc pill for estrogen. Keep in mind tren can cause lethargic issues. But try without the AI and let us know how you feel

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

What's hacking me off is.... My body handles Tren without any issues (Moderate dose)

It is Arimidex that's causing me awful side effects! Giving me the worst night sweats possible. Hot flashes. Very Fatigued/Lethargic. I am running 1mg per week split over 3 doses. I can't keep feeling like mould every day. Gonna have to cut it from this cycle. I do have Aromasin sitting but i was just gonna try without an AI for a week or 2 and see how i feel. I have read that masteron can keep estrogen in check ie a natural anti estrogen. So i might do a couple weeks without an AI and do bloodwork and see where my levels are at.

Any other additions on the market these days? I see a few *Natural* anti estrogen supp's but i would rather stick to studied and tested compounds..... But. If anyone can give a genuine supplement worth adding in?

Thanks

You're only taking 200mg/week of testosterone. I don't know what your bodyfat % is, but there is a good chance that you don't even need to use an AI. Yet you are taking 1mg of arimadex per week. That's a pretty strong AI dosage. I don't get why you are running so much AI
Have you gotten blood work? Your E2 is likely extremely low and probably causing most of your issues.

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

Thanks

arimidex does not cause sweats etc. i have never ever heard of that. its the tren man. tren causes all those sides.

Could not agree with you more.

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

Thanks

what is a moderate dose of tren for you? and for how long?
and acompanied by how much testosterone?

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

Thanks

best is aromasin or arimidex for high estrogen prevention.

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

tren at what dosages? what length of time?

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

Thanks

when are you going to get bloods done? hows your thyroid looking?

Hi guys.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Tren E
200mg Masteron

Thanks

you can swap with aromasin, it seems to be a better balanced choice.

Back