arimidex?

KellyExpress

Will arimidex get rid of estrogen related fat? and will it really hinder gains on a heavy bulk cycle? or just stop the water retetion. Im talking at .5 mgs ed

KellyExpress said:
Will arimidex get rid of estrogen related fat? and will it really hinder gains on a heavy bulk cycle? or just stop the water retetion. Im talking at .5 mgs ed
arimidex is a great tool for controlling estrogen and can be a valuable tool to keep gyno,bloat,estrogen fat ,etc. at bay but ONLY use just enough to get by . most people can do a decent amount of test with just .25 mg a day , you dont want to stop estrogen just keep it in check . as info bloat may be only water weight and temporary but the added stimulus from lifting heavier and heavier weights that bloat allows you to do causes lean mass gains that are keepable . in other words dont up your adex dose because you feel puffy :D

I was doing .25mg of l-dex and 10mgs of L-nolva and i realy think it hindered my gains in the firs 5 weeks of this cycle

800mgs of T400
400mgs of EQ
300mgs of Deca
75mgs for first 25 days.

i know it was only the first 5 weeks so the gear just may have started kicking in at week 4 or 5 but on cycles with less gear i feel i had better results it that time. I have since stopped taking the L-dex and L-nolva and my gains are realy coming along now.

You shouldnt take 2 anti e's bro, of course blocking all estrogen will cause problems, because you need some estrogen for the gear to be a little effective. By you usinf adex and nolva you put a first generation estrogen blocker (Nolvadex) with a third generation estrogen controller (Arimidex). Next time dont stack those together.

BRO FO SHO said:
You shouldnt take 2 anti e's bro, of course blocking all estrogen will cause problems, because you need some estrogen for the gear to be a little effective. By you usinf adex and nolva you put a first generation estrogen blocker (Nolvadex) with a third generation estrogen controller (Arimidex). Next time dont stack those together.

Whoa a second !!

First off, Arimidex come nowhere close to blocking all aromatization of T to E.

It's is actually a great idea to stack Nolva and Arimidex, I do it all the time and it does not affect my gains. I take just enough Arimidex to keep my BP under control, leaving enough E to do it's job building muscle, and add in some Nolvadex to keep gyno at bay from the E still floating around my body.....plus the Nolva help keep my lipid profile in check a little.

Well what I actually meant doing too much of each together, I should have asked how much of each he was taking.

I stick to my fact though if doing too much adex with nolva will cause negative affects with too low of estrogen levels.

elevtaed E levels is contriversial at best on effectiveness of AAS. I have read reports both ways. keeping sides in check is far more important than getting an extra 10lbs on you bench on "this" cycle. do what ever is necessary to keep sides in check. health first. many dont suffer from sides to start with esp at low to moderate doses. sure you may get a bump or two and the nuggets may shrink abit but thats nothing compared to high blood pressure or a way out of whack lipid profile. the key here is safety. everyone reacts differently to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) so find you nitch and do it safely.

i think a lot of you guys are starting way to early anyway. most have not even learned how to train and eat and they are already wasting money on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that aint gonna work becuase of deficiant food and training.

a guy benching 185 dont need juice. he needs to establish a foundation of strength and good form before even starting aas. i have said it a thousand times, "food is the best Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out there". use it wisely.

Back