Arms to big for my body :(

BalcoBob

I don't even work them out much they r just to big for the rest of my body and it's because of the roids. Any tips? The bigger the rest of my body gets the bigger my arms gets. I do Mma and having huge arms isn't a good thing help me out....

How many inch or cm are your arms ?
Whats yr stats balcoBob
Wish my arms were 20" or so

Last edited:
damn wish i had that problem. largest i have ever been able to get my arms was 17" and that was at about 235lbs at about 8-9% bodyfat

Ha, wish I had that problem. My body is the opposite.

The only thing that can be done is not work out your arms.

If you train BJJ (and you most likely do), then try to avoid gi grappling whenever possible. All of those extra handholds make using arm strength awfully tempting.

Poly

its genetics not the steroids , if it was steroids all of your body would have gotten much bigger.

I don't even work them out much they r just to big for the rest of my body and it's because of the roids. Any tips? The bigger the rest of my body gets the bigger my arms gets. I do Mma and having huge arms isn't a good thing help me out....

situation.gif

U guys act like I came on here and said my arms r 20 inches lol...All I said is they were to big for my body...My waist is about 30 inches and my arms r about 18 inches...Doesn't look that good imo...If I don't work them out they stay big but don't have definition...

Back