Arms will not grow, still the same since last cycle a year ago

YES!!!!
B Pak is full of knowledge bombs... his coaching videos are a must-see.
I always watch them if I'm trying to get up for a big session.

This^^^^ 9 times outta 10 guys arms dont grow because the weight they use is too heavy and they dont know the proper biomechanics of how the bicep and tricep move thus not being able to properly contract the muscle.

Have you seen any good videos where someone shows the proper way to do this? I am most likely using too high of a weight without the proper mechanics as well and always am eager to learn.

EDIT: Just read it in this very thread (not sure how I missed it the first time): Ben Paluskis - I will look for his vids.

Have you seen any good videos where someone shows the proper way to do this? I am most likely using too high of a weight without the proper mechanics as well and always am eager to learn.

EDIT: Just read it in this very thread (not sure how I missed it the first time): Ben Paluskis - I will look for his vids.

Ben Pakulski brother! Very scientific he is when it comes to training. A lot of focus on biomechanics and the way you are supposed to train and move.

A side note as ive said a million times over, it really has nothin to do with this exercise or that exercise but HOW YOU EXECUTE the exercises.

Last edited:
Well I havent been on gear for almost a year now. My last cycle was 625mg of test e a week for 14 weeks. My arms went from 14-3/4" to 15-1/4". This was last June I took the measurements. Just took measurements the other night and they're still 15-1/4". My chest/lats have gotten bigger since my last cycle. Before last cycle by chest was 41-5/8", end of cycle was 42-1/8", now it's 42-3/4. Any idea why my arms just will not grow unless Im on gear? I am 5'6" and in the mornings I weigh 165 16%bf. What size arms would be considered big arms for my height?

Eat more food, i refuse to workout my arms because they are secondary in just about eery workout anyways, besides chinups i do t do anything for my arms And theyve been as big as 16 3/4.... My calves, however, are a different story.:/ ....unflexed as well.... I gotta look up this ben guy!

Last edited:
More Time under tension = bigger arms

I'd bet on arms training that you are just moving the weight from point a to point b - you can't grow arms that way.. Slow down, lower the weight, increase the volume, and squeeze during the whole movement,, even with the straight bar try to pronate at the top (even though it's impossible mentally trying to pronate helps the muscle to squeeze).

Also, remember that the triceps make up the majority of your arm mass

I find this exercise got my long head of the triceps to get bigger watch vid of arnold taught lee priest this exercise below. Also i do ropes behind the head standing streaight head down like a french press works Do like 15 reps rather then 10 will make a difference drop setting the weight if you have to just to get more reps in more of a pump.

Last edited:
My preferred exercises for Triceps, just for funsies are Two-Hand overhead extensions, with a single dumbbell. This is my absolute favorite arm exercise.. there's nothing like throwing a 90lb dumbbell over your head and being an inch or a slip away from shattering your skull. Doing a single dumbbell with two hands allows me to do 10-15lbs more weight at the same pace than with single hand extensions. If you don't already.. try this one out. You have to throw the dumbbell up onto a shoulder first in most cases with heavy weight, just as a warning.

And Y-rope push downs, at the highest height setting and on my knees. This form of the triceps exercise brings the arm into full motion and will especially destroy the area between you rear delt and tricep (the upper tricep..?) At the same time, if you take it nice and slow on the way back up, bend at the elbow just like normal.. you'll still get the same work as a standing push down. It's become a favorite of mine.

Ben Pakulski brother! Very scientific he is when it comes to training. A lot of focus on biomechanics and the way you are supposed to train and move.

A side note as ive said a million times over, it really has nothin to do with this exercise or that exercise but HOW YOU EXECUTE the exercises.

Does he say how to get the pregnant gh gut also? yuck

Back