Arnold

The good thing about Arnies physique is its obtainable by 99% of people who start young but to all the idiots who claim Ronnie is a juice head heres what Arnie looked like before he took steroids:

attachment.php

He started bombing down tons of dbol and some other drug, I cant remember but he was taking tons of steroids and then he built a pretty good physique, his physique is obtainable easily be anybody young enough and with AAS, Ronnie Coleman's physique is IMPOSSIBLE I repeat IMPOSSIBLE for probably anybody in the world to achieve no matter how much AAS, rec's, GH or Slin you take, thats the difference, most of us in here can surpass Arnie and if we do it right we will take the old Arnie in a pose down BUT Ronnie Coleman we'll never ever be able to be like him, thats what makes you a champ, when your so good nobody can possibly touch you, I rest my case.

parrish said:
Gotta BUMP this so everyone can see:)
Awsome!!
Does or did anyone see/have the pic of Arnold wearing the green Gophers shorts doing cable flies???
Picture was taken the same day as 1-22-03 post:)

you mean this bro??

anyways...arnold....honestly, he was the god of BB and overtraining but let's face it..his body reacts well with that and I would say poor genetics on his legs and shoulders. everyone has their flaws...but yeah..Arnie came close to perfection..as anyone would say ^^

I am pro arnold ya know ^^

AngryMuscles said:
you mean this bro??

Where did you get this??????
Looking for years for that one:):):)
Just bought am autographed Arnold pic at the Classic over the weekend & they could not even find that one,Thanks :druggie:

parrish said:
Where did you get this??????
Looking for years for that one:):):)
Just bought am autographed Arnold pic at the Classic over the weekend & they could not even find that one,Thanks :druggie:

if I recall correctly, I got the pic from his site...either his official site or some fan sites...but all is well ^^ :insane2:

khalnayak said:
What is dbol?

That was the only gear I have ever taken about 17 years ago!!
It was a Russian metheltestosterone 17 alkaloid that comes in paks of 10 like dentyne gum in 5mg pills.You place them under your tounge and it dissolves into your bloodstream the same way chewing tobacco would through the veins in your tounge.He said he would eat them like candy.Very strong and powerful but you lose about 75% of your gains:(

Makaveli_786 said:
The good thing about Arnies physique is its obtainable by 99% of people who start young but to all the idiots who claim Ronnie is a juice head heres what Arnie looked like before he took steroids:

kolekcja.php

what the fuck?

that picture is arnold wayyy after he quit bodybuilding

come on

I am new to this board but I am sorry guys some of you need to do something else. I suspect many of you are too young to be here.

The picture of Arnold was when he was around 35... arnold used all the drugs he could find. Mostly Masteron, Dbol and Primabolan. And not everybody can be like Arnold... because Arnold is too smart for everybody.

dunno, I hear from friends he has a secret stash

the guy was huge but so's ron,
I mean its your choice some like ron's gear, but arnold must hoard that shit like crazy, not many people look like him, and ron's so thick, I mean if you want a tight waist who cares, either way that juice is gonna chew you out with the craziest heart attack like Menzter and I bet Big Ron's gonna have a massive heart failure way bigger than arnold's , but I'd still go all out too, who cares but ron's way bigger, don't know if he'll leave the hospital though that guy is a monster!

Roids hell ya!

attachment.php

He started bombing down tons of dbol and some other drug, I cant remember but he was taking tons of steroids and then he built a pretty good physique, his physique is obtainable easily be anybody young enough and with AAS, Ronnie Coleman's physique is IMPOSSIBLE I repeat IMPOSSIBLE for probably anybody in the world to achieve no matter how much AAS, rec's, GH or Slin you take, thats the difference, most of us in here can surpass Arnie and if we do it right we will take the old Arnie in a pose down BUT Ronnie Coleman we'll never ever be able to be like him, thats what makes you a champ, when your so good nobody can possibly touch you, I rest my case.
Your a stupid fuck...before he started steroids....NOT this is after...much after he retired from competitive BB...dumb ass:bootyshak

Back