Aroma Kits

carolinacrackah

Whats going on with Fina Farm? Ordered from the many times before with never a problem and so have others but all of the sudden they are punking out. I ordered shortly before Thanksgiving and still no aroma kit. Strange because they havnt responded to any emails and Ive been sending them since friday.

shit thats the last thing I want to be reading right now. I ordered 2 10g aroma kits last night and a few other things off finafarm. greeeeeeeeat

just log on the FF and check your order, thats what I did and it said my stuff was shipped on the 6th. Todays the 9th and I had it shipped 2-3 day air. so my crap better come in today because todays the 3rd day.

OK...i spoke about an hr too soon. I just took my wife to work, and I came home and had my package sitting up against my front door. Now i can stop sweating. haha. stoked

Just wanted to mention Fina Farm came through with the Kit. Dont want to damage their rep in anyway i was just concerned that they took so long.

I had same problem with Fina Farm. I finally got my stuff,(10g kit, vials and such). But it took 6 weeks!!! Next time I ordered from *******. Took 4 days and all liquids were in sealed glass vials.

Don from Fina Farm has turned to the dark side.....used to be real helpful and now just an @sshole who takes peoples money. I ordered 3 weeks ago...no response in emails and his phone is "blocked"...I ended up ordering from *******....Ill keep you updated on them...havent got that package either. If anyone has been screwed over by Finafarm.....contact me at Jaycurry@hotmail.com I can have him arrested for internet fraud if we get enough complaints.....

Scartissue74 said:
Don from Fina Farm has turned to the dark side.....used to be real helpful and now just an @sshole who takes peoples money. I ordered 3 weeks ago...no response in emails and his phone is "blocked"...I ended up ordering from *******....Ill keep you updated on them...havent got that package either. If anyone has been screwed over by Finafarm.....contact me at Jaycurry@hotmail.com I can have him arrested for internet fraud if we get enough complaints.....
I did recieve my package and have since ordered again yet that package too was a couple weeks late. It took a while for him to get back to me....said he was going through a divorce and he apologized for the inconvienence.

Back