aromasin, arimidex, letro, clomid - QUESTIONS..

Long_2010

Hi Guys,

A few questions to anyone who knows there stuff about arimidex and aromasin.

1. Ok first of all for someone who is gyno prone what would be the best to take?

2. aromasin - what dosage should be taking during cycle?

3. arimidex - what dosage should be taking during cycle?

4. I read that its best to start taking the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 2 weeks before your due to start cycle

Ok next question... im currently on letro trying to loose a lump created from last cycle, the lump is slowly going down i have been taking 2.5mg of letro for 32 days, im going to keep going untill the lump has gone, but i need to know what to do about my post cycle therapy (pct), as soon as i felt the lump i stopped the gear which was approx 6 weeks ago now, when im happy the lump is no longer there, should i still run some clomid for pct ??

any help on any of the above will be greatly appriciated!!

You should of started post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after your last pin if you were running test. Cobrastrike or det-oak would know better on this. Im not sure if you should start it now or not. As far as adex and aromasin, i say 12.5-25 mg Ed on cycle since your prone but I'd start at 12.5 and see how you do with it. On your letro make sure you don't just stop all together. Taper down so you don't have an estro rebound.

You should of started post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after your last pin if you were running test. Cobrastrike or det-oak would know better on this. Im not sure if you should start it now or not. As far as adex and aromasin, i say 12.5-25 mg Ed on cycle since your prone but I'd start at 12.5 and see how you do with it. On your letro make sure you don't just stop all together. Taper down so you don't have an estro rebound.

You did just fine there colt!

Aromasin is better then adex and yes you need to post cycle therapy (pct) before starting another cycle. Next time dont stop if you feel a lump....take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and continue....then after your post cycle therapy (pct), if the lump isnt going away, then you can try to get rid of it....and everything colt said was accurate

thanks for this post man!! appriciated!

Back